Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Another way to fool the infected?

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Lindigo, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Do you think, if the burned boy survives, the infected would see the scars and react "one of us"? That could be useful if the others needed someone to walk among the infected on occasion. The burns look terrible to me. I wouldn't have lots of hope for him in RL unless he got to a Burn Unit. As a TV character, they could have him live with burn injuries severe enough to also impact his range of motion in ways that could potentially make the infected indifferent to him.

2. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

So far everything we have seen has shown that zombies react more to smell and sound than sight. We've seen zombies looking right at someone through a glass window (glenn in the mall rotating door) and then be pulled away by sound (Eugene blaring music.) So even if someone were wearing a really good zombie costume I still think they'd smell right through it.

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

That boy doesn't smell dead to them that's why it wouldn't work. If anything that kid is like a burnt happy meal just waiting to be devoured. I have a feeling Alex is going to have to put him down anyway.

4. Lindigo

Yep, those are good points. Besides, we were told one character would be joining us from the plane, and if Jake made it that would be two. Too bad. I like him. But I will be glad he's not suffering anymore.

5. Terranova

Terranova Member

I really liked Jake, and hoped he'll join the cast too, but when I saw him so burned - there is no chance. They won't do all this make up every time - just no point.

6. Lindigo

Another good point.

7. Ricktatorship80

So they all could just find Halloween masks to fool the walkers? Lmao

8. Lindigo

I feel dumb.

9. Lindigo

An interesting thing about masks, though, that I saw on a documentary. Tigers like to creep up and attack prey from behind, so people in some place with tigers (can't remember where this was), started wearing face masks on the backs of their heads when they were in tiger territory. It actually worked for a while with far fewer people dying. Then the tigers wised up.

10. Imran

Imran New Member

That would be The Sunderbans.
    Between India and Bangladesh.