Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Any news on new webisodes before season 5?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Webisodes' started by Hershell Walker, Sep 24, 2014.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Doubt they'll happen this year. The only way that I could see them coming any later than now is if there are heavy tie-ins to season 5 such as an exploration of the Terminus backstory or something that can't really be shown at this point in time without giving things away.

2. NikkiDesrosiers

Havent seen any signs of the webisodes yet. I would be certainly dissapointed if they decided not to put them out this season. I have always really enjoyed them.

3. Country

Country Member

Maybe they will release them between S5.1 and S5.2 this time? To fill the gap...

4. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

The webisodes were a good marketing tool in the early days, but it's the type of marketing they just don't need to do anymore. And besides, other than 'The Oath', the webisodes suffered from some pretty bad acting. The father in Torn Part, his delivery was horrible and he couldn't sell fear, anger, or any type of emotion, and the same could be said for many of the other actors in the webisodes. 'The Oath' in my opinion was the only solid story, the acting wasn't remotely as good as the series but the acting was a big improvement over the first two stories.

In short, I'd prefer to see them try something new if they do the webisode thing again, I'd like to see them use actual cast members from the show and just have them doing things on the side that aren't related to the core storyline. For example, a brief story arc of Carl and that girl surviving a walker attack and bonding in the process would be fun.

#24 Deviancy, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015