Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Any predictions for the season finale?

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 4' started by ange, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ange

ange New Member

Well we are nearly there, so has anyone got any predictions for the last episode?

A few more losses, but the group isn't that big now. Maybe Charlie / Carl v2? Nobody likes her anyway :)

I'm still not convinced Madison is gone (No one is gone until they are gone...), so I'm predicting an end shot of Madison from behind with a shocked Alicia looking at her.

Some brave soul will sacrifice themselves for the group. Al might learn to keep her keys out of the van.

Any more?

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Madison's gone, the actress is signed to a new show that's just starting production on Showtime.

Alicia will probably die, because why not.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I predict that Alicia will die.

And then she can join all my favorites who have died or who are MIA, in some show led by Dave Erickson.....

Nick
    Troy
    Capt. Charles Vane (show: Black Sails)
    King Roan (although since he is the same actor as Capt Charles Vane I am just being redundant) (show: The 100)
    Dwight (MIA)
    Soon to be Rick *wah*
    _____________*wah*
    I would say Sasha and Abraham but they are already on to other TV adventures
    Jack (show: Lost)