Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Any Star Wars fans out there

Discussion in 'Comic Books' started by lastcat3, Jun 6, 2015.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Any of you guys Star Wars fans. Marvel has started releasing a new line of Star Wars comics (set during the time of the OT) and they all are doing fabuously well. Last month every single issue of the four lines going right now sold over 100k and the Star Wars issue sold over 200k.

If you havn't heard there also was a big reveal about Han Solo in issue 6 released a few days ago.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

LMAO! That's like asking if there's any people who breathe air out there. Of course there's Star Wars fans out there. They're EVERYWHERE, MAN!! EVERYWHERE!!! Star Wars fans ARE the real life ZA.

Is that a compliment or an insult? You decide.

3. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Yeah and we don't go to the dentist to talk about plumbing either...
    Carl.

4. Strife

Strife Member

I've yet to get them, but I've been itching to hit to comic shop soon. You say they're good? I know the entire past continuity has been nullified and they're beginning anew...so all that Darkhorse published gold isn't officially canon, not that it ever was really.... I've heard about Sana Solo though. I'll likely grab the collected graphic novel versions when they come out, unless it gets super intense.

5. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I have the original comics, released in about 1977 by Marvel. The first film is about 6 comics long. Wonder how much they'd be worth today?

6. steely

steely Well-Known Member

Are,these supposed to be canon? Because the Sana solo thing sounds totally stupid. ..that's some soap opera shit...

7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yep it is all canon along with the movies. We will have to see where the Sana Solo thing goes but interesting enough the character wasn't completely made up from scratch. In the old EU there was a character that Han almost married but backed out in the end and she ended up stalking him. Might be the same situation here.