Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Any Tekken fans?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Junking87, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Hey all! I've loved Tekken since I was a kid and have written several stories about the series. I worked together with a very talented artist by the name of Raphire on deviantart and together, we brought one of my original characters to life! Just wanted to share it with everyone, I think his art style looks great!

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/JunKing87/Peter Antuma_zpsxoal8aw1.jpg

This is my Tekken character, Peter Antuma, 18 years old. He just graduated high school and doesn't know which college to attend. All his life, he has been abused by his father who is an alcoholic and his mother is too afraid to stop it. When he was 13 years old, he began taking Martial Arts lessons in private, telling his parents he was staying after school for studies. Heihachi visits his school in America to promote the Zaibatsu's Business Programs. He gives a speech that empowers Peter to take control of his life. He decides he wants to participate in the newest King of Iron Fist Tournament, but Heihachi is no longer accepting new contestants.

Peter nervously challenges Heihachi to a fight in the local park. Amused, Heihachi accepts the challenge and fights Peter. Although he loses the fight, Peter manages to injure Heihachi in the process. Impressed by his determination, he makes an exception and allows him to enter the tournament.

Back home, Peter's father finds out about the fight and proceeds to hit him when he comes back. Finally having the courage to believe in himself, Peter fights back and defeats him. Knowing he won't be able to control him anymore, Peter's father kicks him out of the house and leaves him homeless. After entering the tournament, he meets King. Over time, they become friends and Peter begins to look up to King as the father figure he never had. Finally finding his own worth, Peter hopes to win the tournament to prove to his family that he is stronger without them and has now become a man of his own.

#1 Junking87, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I have a soft spot for Tekken. One of the first video games I ever played (The first being Super Mario on SNES).

Your character is awesome, nice job!

3. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Thank you! Yeah same here, I remember watching people play Tekken when I was little and then I started officially playing with Tekken 3 and Tag. My favorites were Jun and King (my username lol) but now I've also grown fond of Lili, Anna, and Eliza. Who are your favorites?

4. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Starting out I loved Eddie. I mean the cheese on that character, he was a button mashers dream. I eventually got really good with Nina Lei Hwoarang and Heihachi. But then Steve came out. Oh my boy Steve.
    I used to set the game to random or use Combots or Mokujin so I was well rounded. I was most fond of team battles with all randoms on both sides, thats how me and my friends got down.

5. Junking87

Junking87 Member

I forgot to post the character bio, but I just edited it in case anyone wanted to know what his background was. Negan, yeah Eddy and Christie are total button mashers lol but so much fun to play. It's cool to know I wasn't the only one who picked random team battles too!

6. Junking87

Junking87 Member

7. oranggila

oranggila Member

8. Junking87

Junking87 Member

Hey guys, here's another update. Jamila has been added to the pic. She is a bounty hunter from the Middle East. Other than Peter Antuma and Sylvia Kwon here, there will be various other additions. The next 3 characters will be King, Julia Chang, and then another original character named Scott Firestone. Eventually, other canon characters such as Eliza, Claudio, and Gigas will be added to the pic as well. Let me know what you guys think!

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...117_140229829648468_2035906640655437966_o.jpg

9. Junking87

Junking87 Member

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I'm a bit late to the party but the series was one of the first I've ever played. Found my favourite to be Hwoarang and Jin, tho, but I tend to be biased towards my best lol.
    I like your characters! The art work is really well done. I really like the latest addition to be honest.

11. Junking87

Junking87 Member