Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Any word on a bo3 date

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by musky, Jan 2, 2014.

1. musky

musky Active Member

if they do make a bo3 i think it will surpass even gta 5 ,as long as it still has a zombie mode,since ghosts is a let down as usual like all c.o.d games ,b.o is in a different class so has anyone heard of a release date or ant other news on a b.o3.

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Who knows. Maybe the next Call Of Duty will be from Sledgehammer. I wouldn't mind either, gives more time for Trey.

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

BO3, bleh. Getting sick just thinking about it. Rumors have resurfaced of a third official studio to be in rotation, obviously Sledgehammer. Personally, I thought they already had that settled a while ago.

The weird part is that they may handle Modern Warfare instead of IW (rumor). Strange, seeing how Ghosts is nowhere near MW's (or even BO's) significance. Don't know if Activision is planning to pump out money into the next Ghosts to make it the new lead series for the next gen or not (naw, no way Ghosts will ever get that big. They may just be going for having the large series instead of just one. Maybe BO3 will be set even further in the future to better separate the games.

Whatever the case is, we still going to be swimming in CoD for the next couple of years.

When did BO2 officially get confirmed? January of last year?

4. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

Im not sure i want another Call of Duty, loosing my love for the series. Have not played Ghosts alot at all was really looking forward to it at the time of release aswell but it bores me to death.

And when the devs start putting things in the game like "Bacon" camo and "Weed" camo its time for me find a different game that i actually enjoy playing, unless Black Ops 3 is fantastic i think it may be the first COD i dont invest in on day 1.

I want a Xbox One version of MW2 lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Cod always debuts in march or may. I always get those two mixed up.

6. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

Sledgehammer has job listings for the "next Call Of Duty game."

In a way, I'm happy. More time for Treyarch, who are also rumored to be making a zombies only game :) . But that also makes me sad. We now have a longer wait, and I liked BO's darker, more conspiracy-inspired campaign better. But I don't see how they could make an interesting campaign in the BO series now anyways.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

7. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

I personally dont want another blops. I didnt like blops 2 as it is. The first black ops was good..and i think that was their last good cod.