Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anybody else mad at Sasha?

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Ubiq, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

The possibility of her dying could have been avoided if she just told Rosita "Nah, I'm good" and let Rosita go off on her own like she had originally wanted.

Anybody else feel this is a unneeded death if it happens?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

What I wonder is why they both didn't retreat after talking with Eugene so they could have tried another time? Sooner or later they would have gotten a clean shot. Maybe Sasha thought Eugene would tattle so she went in guns blazing but the decision was hers and hers alone. She wouldn't have gone if she didn't want to.

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

We all agree that it was a dumb plan to begin with and even dumber for Sasha to join in. I know they both want to avenge Abe, but Sasha seemed smarter than that in the big picture or things. But she made the choice and is now caught up in Negan's clutches. She has herself to blame for it though, which pisses me off too. But let's hope she finds a way out of it. It would help if Eugene would help her out a bit better than giving her a damned pill.

4. Steppin' Razor

Ugh, when I saw her laying on the floor in the dark I just thought to myself "WHY?! It's pretty easy NOT to just deliver yourself and be captured by the saviors..."

5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Horror movies wouldn't be horror movies if everybody made smart choices.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I don't think she planned on dying when she was talking to Eugene. Her reaction when he gave her poison told me she was expecting a weapon of some sort. She asked for a knife, gun, or glass. I think her plan at that point was to kill Negan the next time he walked into her cell. Poison wasn't going to help het ambush him.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Exactly!

• Like Like x 1
  8. batongal

batongal Active Member

Sacha's plan was to try and get to Negan even if it means her death but in the long run, she stated this last week, she wanted the ability to chose her own death not death by a-hole with bat.

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Clearly running into Negan's compound results in a high likelihood you'll get killed by an a-hole with a bat? So she did choose that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. yuke

yuke Member

Sure could use a sniper if Negan were to ever visit Alexandria again.

11. IlsaMarx

IlsaMarx New Member

I agree with Purriwinkle. The biggest stupidity was the impatience. They could have just camped out from their sniper position until they got a clean shot. That was my thought of when they decided to try and rush in. Somebody that is that guarded in a well guarded compound isn't easly going to be killed by running in there guns a blazing. It would take a well thought out plan and lots of patience which Rosita surely didn't have. Though Sasha had the better idea of waiting to snipe but she still really lacked the patience.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I agree, it wasn't the smartest choice. But it was either Rosita or Sasha, because Rosita made it perfectly clear, she would go in. I would preferred Rosita in that savior cell, but unfortunately Sasha was too decent to let that happen. I just hope, she makes it out alive - maybe Eugene will come to his senses.

Oh and I do agree too, that Sasha wanted to kill Negan not herself. Her reaction to the pill made that perfectly clear

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. IlsaMarx

IlsaMarx New Member

I would have prefered Rosita also. Sasha had a point though when she told Rosita that she was more valuable. Sasha is a a great shot and also very valuable but Rosita knows how to do way more than Sasha. Rosita has been annoying this season but if she got her crap together then she can be one heck of solider and even a leader if need be.

• Like Like x 1
  14. batongal

batongal Active Member

I'm sure she's thinking she'd be shot or stabbed if she attacks Negan directly. Clearly she didn't want to be a sitting duck like Abraham while some lunatic plays eeny meeny miney moe. It didn't work out for her but she tried and she just wanted the chance.

15. tsahi

tsahi Member

It was clear she wasn't planning to die when you saw that little smile on her face after Eugene left, when she asked for the weapon.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The duo's entire plan was reckless and moronic from the start. Rosita felt that Rick's plan of taking their time and actually gathering the weapons and people needed to win a war was going 'too slow', so somehow the better solution was to snipe Negan, stimulating a war prematurely, before the other groups were anywhere near ready? As if the other second-in-command people were just going to roll over when Negan died?

And then when that failed, they decided to run into the compound blindly? No, this plan was based off emotion and revenge for Abe, not rational tactics. And if not for Rosita, Sasha would have probably just fallen in line with the bigger plan eventually.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Sorry but I really don't have any time for Rosita and her hurt feelings. Please somebody put her out of her misery

18. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

But why would she think that? everything about the saviors she knows is that they wont just kill you, they'll make an example out of you. Otherwise they'd have just killed 2 Alexandrians with a gun instead of a bat spectacle.

Saviors fighting just 1 rogue soldier wont shot to kill , you can be captured so easily with a leg or arm shot. She'd have a point of being shot to death if it were a full scale invasion.

the only possible way she got captured is if she surrendered. they wouldn't have captured her that cleanly if she just kept shooting everyone she saw. either she surrendered or they'd have to shoot her arm or leg.

19. batongal

batongal Active Member

She thought that because that was her exact conversation with Rosita the night they were waiting for Negan to come outside. It was eating her that Abraham didn't get to lay down his life as a hero and that's were she decided it would be her chance to try.

She didn't surrender because they asked her if she remembered what happened last night and that she put up some fight and caused a huge ruckus. Which is why Negan said he liked that she had balls.

20. Goggles Pizano

I've really lost interest in a lot of characters.

The writing has really amped up the f..... you's to the criticism of literally the past 6 seasons of
    A) Inconsistent characters who's personalities appear to swing drastically from season to season and story arc to story arc.

B) Stupidity based story lines and plot points.

Sasha running into a highly defended and organized compound outnumbered 100 to 1 just so we can have the big "capture" scenes lost me at her stupidity.

Peg him off with a rifle????? Craziness I tell you!!!!

I know I'm supposed to feel bad, but what for? If she's that stupid!!!!

Couldn't care less about Morgan, Eugene, Father f... head, Rosita (I'm a bitch for no apparent reason...... and rash/stupid) and several others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2