Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anybody else think that Negan...

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Seventh_son, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

...is going to be a "shock reveal" when we eventually completely see him?

Three episodes in, and all we've gotten is a close-up of his eyes. Like they're purposely keeping his appearance from us.

I'm thinking we're going to see a man emaciated and feeble, looking not-unlike one of those old gold-rush prospectors. Someone you'd never imagine was ever a leader of anything.

As if being separated from Lucille, his power source, for all this time has basically sucked the life out of him.

I'd be into that kind of reveal.

What think ye?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well we know from the comic cons he’s got a crazy beard. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

We did see him though, sitting on the bed. He wasn't any more emaciated than he looked last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Emaciated wouldn't be good enough. He needs to totally disappear.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. PepperAnn

LMAO!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

JDM has said in interviews that despite the attitude he continues to show Rick, the 18 months in solitary is wearing on him mentally.
    I am looking forward to the Maggie confrontation.
    I have never read the comic books, but wasn't Negan slightly less horrific in them? That's what I've heard. Maybe that guy could be redeemed, but I can't see TV Negan changing enough. And who could ever trust him?
    Kill him before the rogue Saviors make their way in and release him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I've read them, but I don't think he was less horrific. I think the show is actually pawning off some of the more sinister things on Simon like wiping out the trash people and killing kids even though Negan doesn't kill children...I'm wondering if that's so Negan can be redeemed to some extent.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I just may be a lone wolf but here goes.....

I am looking forward to this changed Negan.

I have no clue what the change might be. But I can only imagine that JDM is going to put a fun spin on it. And I am hoping that even though Negan may prove to be redeemable that he (his character) has kept his snarkiness. OH and let us, from time to time, see scary Negan. You know, that Negan who while talking to Rick and Fr Gabe at Maggie's fake grave hears the gun shot and he goes from snarky sassy Negan to scary Negan in .005 seconds?! That Negan is terrifying and it would be a shame to completely lose him. I mean we have new bad guys on the horizon who might just need a little bit of scary Negan in their lives!

I am willing to suspend a bit of reality and go with the flow that even someone like All Out War Negan can be redeemed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to this as well. I love New Negan in the comics.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Personally I'm hoping they deviate from the comics here and reveal that Negan died in prison and Eugene has been sneaking into his cell to make his lifeless body talk like a ventriloquist doll.

From there, there are two options I'd be pleased with: Forget Negan ever existed, or give him some sick sunglasses and have someone wheelchair him around the Sanctuary Weekend at Bernie's style, trying to convince the Saviors their mighty leader is 'just chillin.'

• Funny Funny x 6
  11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

We've suffered with Negan for so long that we should at least get a good death scene. Maggie finishing him off with Lucille would work for me.

It would be pretty funny too if they actually do sit around these days and decide if they should deviate from the comics. With Carl gone and Rick and Maggie going, it's not the comics anymore so following that structure is pointless at this stage.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. PepperAnn

I laughed so hard at this. LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Seventh_son

Me too! I can't get the visuals out of my head (Honestly? Don't wanna).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

This, this....1000x THIS!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Lets not forget that Negan was the kind of "good guy" who would've done well as a Mafia Boss... And I do not for one moment believe that he has changed.

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I actually do hope Negan dies...

JDM is a treasure, but (this goes for the comics, too) I don't believe for a second that any of the main characters who know what he did to Glenn and Abraham would ever, ever, ever accept him anywhere but prison, or 6 feet under the ground. Especially Maggie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Seventh_son

It's very possible that Kang could kill him off. It's clear that none of "the rules" apply anymore.

That said, Morgan is an asset that any show would want to keep around for as long as possible.

Someone here once said (paraphrase) "Go back to 701, and tell me that THAT person deserves to live.". I agree fully.

Love JDM + Negan should be dead = an awful conundrum.

• Agree Agree x 1