Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anybody Else Think That Rick Will Kill Morgan?

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Brahmabull, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Brahmabull

Brahmabull Member

There's going to be some point where Rick sees how much of a danger Morgan's actions are to the rest of the group and he will either kill or exile him.

Am I crazy to think this? Rick has absolutely no tolerance for people who threaten his group

2. EvilChani

EvilChani Member

I wish, but I don't think so. They've set Morgan up to be Mr. Perfect PeaceDik. I imagine someone else will die due to Morgan's asinine philosophy (like someone I love, like Carol) and he'll still continue along his "all life matters" BS and let the murderer go. Unless it's Carl or the baby (I'd kinda love it if Morgan's idiocy got Judith killed so we could see all the PeaceDik defenders make excuses for him), I don't see Rick doing squat.

Though, I almost wonder if we'll have a Rick/Shane situation between Rick and Morgan, with Morgan taking Rick's early stance and ousting him as leader of the group. Or, even better, have Morgan oust Rick and end up with a Rick/Carol situation where Rick saves their asses due to his willingness to take out the trash where human refuse is concerned. Hell, I'd love to see Carol go with him and leave the others to die when PeaceDik lets murderers run rampant.

3. SZQ

SZQ Member

Carol will kill Morgan. Queen B will take out anyone who is a threat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Carol doesn't GAF.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Rick won't kill Morgan, but he oughta....

[​IMG]

ETA: That's a pun, not a serious opinion. Seems like nobody got it.

#5 westwingnut, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Certifiable writing-f*cked-up-poetry-on-the-wall-of-a-padded-cell-in-a-straight-jacket batshit insane.

7. heartdead

heartdead New Member

I hope Rick kills Morgan or makes him go far away

Morgan may seem all perfect or noble, but he is an extremist.
    Either he is crazy over his family/situation, (who would blame him?), or he is all crazy
    trying to "clear" anyone and everyone, dead or alive, OR he is zen perfection.
    What's next?
    And, his actions are continually affecting Rick's group or even his teacher. Geez, his own mind stopped him
    from striking down the one dead guy, so his teacher stepped in and was bitten. I saw that one coming, can't understand why Eastman didn't see it coming.
    Morgan is a Faux Zen man. He seems to just change, no stability.
    Oh, and judging Carol when the wolves raided Alexandria....who the heck does he think he is? Did he suddenly get a Forensic Psych degree, because Eastman talked to him? See? About changing?
    I have never been a fan of Morgan, so I am not enthralled with this new and zen Morgan.

Yes, Rick has gone through changes, Carol has gone through changes...but they seem real. The changes weren't to fit in or to judge. They were necessary. To survive. Heck, Morgan could have gone along indefinitely killing the dead or live people.

And, because he is an extremist in his "life's code," who in the heck could trust what he would do next? Leaving that wolf bitten and locked up was a VERY BAD idea. Not only could the wolf get away, but the wolf's code was to kill everyone he could in Alexandria. Why keep someone like that, all ready bitten, alive and locked up, where someone might find him?

Hmm. Morgan the judge and jury next?

Ready for Rick or Carol to kill his zen butt.
    Thanks,
    This was my first time to respond etc. Just joined the forum.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think Rick killing Morgan is one of the most depressing things that could happen in the show.

9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

"There's going to be some point where Rick sees how much of a danger Morgan's actions are to the rest of the group and he will either kill or exile him."

Exiling seems the most likely outcome to me, Deanna's solution to protect the group. Morgan isn't an evil man. I don't think Rick would kill him, even though the group was put at risk and some people died. Exiling is enough, if he has to leave. I hope Rick agrees with that....

10. Berry

Berry Member

Morgan wasn't actually with Eastman for very long, and he did see just how unsustainable that philosophy was, so in time, he'll probably come around.. just hope he doesn't get anyone killed before he does.

11. heartdead

heartdead New Member

That's the thing, he wasn't with Eastman long and got the guy killed in that short amount of time. He is unstable, like that guy that Glen was giving a second chance.

12. darkrosenberg

darkrosenberg Member

Morgan is the reason why Rick is alive so no he will never kill Morgan. It all depends on what comes next. If Morgan shows Rick Alpha Wolfman and takes a step back, he let him stay of course. Morgan is getting people killed yes but look at f'ing Eugene. That guy may have the power of the mullet but he can't even wield a stick. Eugene knows how to stay out of the way but otherwise unless he's saving Tara, he is more of a liability than Morgan is. There are a lot of non-killers and somewhat "useless" people in ASZ right now. I really don't see Rick actually taking it too far where Morgan is concerned unless Wolf gets out and does more damage. Furthermore, at the end of the day, Morgan is not responsible for the Wolves attack. If that's so, then isn't Daryl and Aaron responsible for getting caught in the zombie sh*t storm trap and losing the photos. They were the ones that gave Alpha Wolf something to concentrate on. Everyone is really hating on Morgan but I don't see him as such a liability and really don't see him as being Rick's enemy or trying to take over. Morgan could always lose his sh*t but then again so could Rick. Those two guys be crazy.

13. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Daryl will not allow it either. Morgan did save Daryl and Aaron's lives too.

14. Jasyla

Jasyla New Member

Personally, I'd rather see Morgan snap out of his pacifist phase by killing Rick.

15. TheBlond

TheBlond New Member

Morgan is being set up for the next big plot line; his pacifist ways will directly be in (shocking) conflict with...

Later, after the end of...

16. gavuk

gavuk Member

Good points- i've not read comics so can't do the "in the comics this happened...." type angle.

The show is about Rick and every character IMO is one step down from Rick (although i'm not his biggest fan). I'm sure there will be some battle between Rick and Morgan (cause Rick battles with everyone at some point) NB whats TWD without Rick fighting/killing (oh yeah we did have farmer Rick in Season 2 for while) but seriously i think the problem will explode when Alpha Wolf escapes and kills (a minor character ie Jessies son) and then Rick and Morgan do the good v evil dance again.

17. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Will Rick kill Morgan?

One can only hope.

18. Lisaatje

Lisaatje Member

Well I'm not sure if Rick is going to be the one to do it, but I don't see any other outcome than Morgan dying somewhere this season. I would probably admire Morgan's way of thinking it this wasn't the zombie apocalypse and people weren't trying to kill each other everyday. But the way he is acting; he is a danger to everybody's safety right now. It would be so awesome if Carol's going to be the one confronting him with his behaviour. And if that doesn't help, I wouldn't be surprised if she kills him.

19. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

If he's truly dying this season they have got to make his character more popular again. What's the point in killing a character people learned to dislike? Absolutely nothing.

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Andrea 2.0.

That said, I don't dislike Morgan, personally. I have certain issues with his writing, but I still enjoy him. It's just an interesting comparison if Morgan does die this season, and remains as disliked as he currently is.