Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

anyone down for some time travel?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Undercase, May 10, 2013.

1. Undercase

Undercase Well-Known Member

Imma be on pretty much all day today hosting some "time travel" lobbies. What this means is imma play all the cods from bo2 to cod4 and if anyone wants to join my gamertag is
    F3noutifingo4it

2. Sleep Affect

Sleep Affect Member

good luck , i only own mw3 and black op 2 so i cant join :b

3. Undercase

Undercase Well-Known Member

You coulda joined if you messaged me we were on blops 2 for like 3 hours then mw3 like 10 minutes lol blops 1 like an hour and 30 min mw2 waw and cod 4 each like half hour

4. otherkrab

otherkrab Active Member

i time travel at least once a month, it puts the present game into perspective. I love Black Ops 1 but everytime i go on WaW i end up joining a lobby with a hacker and the game becomes a bit of a joke when you can jump across the map and have unlimited ammo.

5. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I love to time travel, at least one time a week. It really makes the newest installments seem that much better and it allows me to appreciate the game more as a whole.