Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anyone else think Michonne has a crush on Rick?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by JckLodini, Mar 31, 2013.

1. JckLodini

JckLodini Member

While re-reading the comics, I've noticed that Michonne has sort of an attachment to both Rick and Carl. They become very good friends and have several adventures together, like the discovery of Woodburry, The regrouping after the prison, and when she becomes his deputy. I think she jumps men because Rick keeps going after other chicks. Lori-Jessie-Andrea. Anyone else?

2. LoudSilence

LoudSilence Member

It has briefly crossed my mind while reading the comics, though it could be simply admiration? Who knows

3. Morgan Freeman

Mabye that, mabye she just thinks of him as really good friend. but if they make michonne ricks lover, that there is a death setence.

4. apiratesaysarrr

I hope so! I've wanted those two to get together eventually. This is the only good thing about Andrea getting out of the picture.

5. JimTheWalker

JimTheWalker New Member

Speaking of a death sentence, Glenn or Maggie is definitely going to die next season.

6. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

I think she's crushing on Rick!

7. ss2667

ss2667 Member

nooooo

8. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

nah. i think they have a connection, but i think its more due to their ability to survive. they rely on each other. id say Michonne has more of a mother figure connection to Carl more than anything. id love to see her or Andrea surviving with Carl after Rick dies. but as much as i love Andrea, i think Michonne and Carl would make an awesome team.

9. Zombie Dubs

Zombie Dubs Member

I think this idea only popped into my head after the way they acted in the show.

In the comic I'm not so sure but I'd love to see Andrea and Michonne fight over Rick.... He may only have one hand but he's got the goods to satisfy two ladies. j/k

Rick, Michonne, and Carl would be a family of badasses though.

10. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Yes I was just talking about this in another thread, that in bold, the thing is, Rick is always with someone, but if Andrea dies maybe she could try something... but don't get me wrong I love Rick with Andrea, but if she dies, it would be cool

11. Beaugard Stevens

I do on the show, but not in the comic, and Michonne seems only interested in black men, which is a shame because I would like to see her with Rick, but you never know, some people don't like to date out of their race. I WOULD love to see them as a couple on the show- both actors have great chemistry together and what a badass couple they would make.

12. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

I see what you mean about the show so maybe it could happen but i think they are just tight friends in the books id actually be annoyed if they hooked up in the books i like that he views her as a equal

13. Zombie Dubs

Zombie Dubs Member

I was mostly just teasing about in the comic. I think they are past that point really, I agree their dynamic is nice. Although I do like the idea of Michonne sort of mothering/teaching Carl, I'd like to see more of their relationship.

14. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

she will still be that for Carl i just hope she stays off Rick's nuts in the process

15. gLorfindeL

gLorfindeL Active Member

16. cpump

cpump Member

I dnt think so she seems to only go after blavk dudes
    like all of them lol

17. misspink789

misspink789 Member

Idk about the comics but on the tv series it doesn't look like it

18. cpump

cpump Member

But shell need some1 if Ezikiel dies

19. Mello

Mello Member

I sure hope so, I've been shipping them for a while now. It could be that they're just good friends but if Andrea ends up dead, Rick has Michonne's shoulder to cry on. And the two of them getting together can stop the whole "Michonne only goes for the black guys".

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I think they just respect and like each other. Like, they've been around each other for a long time now, and after everything they've been through they must have a really close bond.

Michonne is a strong, independent woman, but I don't think that she likes being alone. That's why she's always finding a man to shack up with. Maybe if Andrea died, Rick and Michonne might end up together.