Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anyone feel bad for the other two prisoners?

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by Scylix, Oct 24, 2012.

1. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

In a world where everyone that dies becomes a zombie society isn't ever coming back. Now, if you're talking about a ZA like the one in WWZ humanity would eventually win and rebuild society.

2. Dead man walking

They're still alive so probably will resurface of course. For me if you are worried about them then 'off' them. However sooner or later I think it's a good idea to add a couple of decent guys to the group, it's small and sooner or later you are going to lose people in this show. Eventually you are going to come across the likes of other Glenns and Daryls who are more than worthy of their place in the group. Ok, these two new guys are cons so already they are on negative plus points.
    It's ok saying being in a smaller group makes more sense, less mouths to feed etc, but you also have to balance that with the possibility of protecting yourselves too. Plus whether you find anyone along the way who you can trust. In this world it's just going to have to be about gut instinct which Rick seems to be handling well these days.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

See, I don't get this belief. Why not? People don't turn IMMEDIATELY on death. Therefore someone who dies in a car wreck - will be a zombie in a car. Someone who dies in their sleep - will be a zombie trapped in their room. As a society we can easily adapt to keeping people isolated from each other when they are at high risk of dying, and can alter our emt response to stab first on coming upon a serious accident, etc. We just need the will to do so.

4. Morgotha

Didn't mean to claim you WERE a Scientologist, but they often shun meds at the cost of death. Most people who believe in naturopathic medicine decide to skip the herbs when they get life-threateningly sick, not just "feel bad" sick. On the bigger picture, if you aren't going to have any kids and are just going to bug out and hide in the mountains until you die of old age, as far as the human race is concerned you are as good as dead whether the zombies get you or not. Why not remain in what is left of society and contribute to the progress of the human race?

I mean that seriously. If you REALLY thought it was a better to bug out to the mountains than live in society you would have done it already and we wouldn't be having this talk. There are people who do so. Therefore you obviously like the benefits of society more than a cave in the hills NOW, why would that change if zombies attacked?

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I have lived both ways, and I like living both ways. I also Find it funny that you seem to think you know how I really think and feel on subjects. Because you have no clue what you're talking about. You don't know me so I think you should refrain from making statments that imply you know what I would really do in certain situations. I'm not a liar never have been and never will be. When I make a stament about how I would act in a situation it's exactly how I would act. If you believe otherwise keep it to yourself.

6. Morgotha

I hit a raw nerve or something? I didn't mean to. If you want to quit posting, just do so. I won't be offended.

There's a REASON we have cities and electricity and cars. People like that overall better than being hunter gatherers covered in fleas and ticks, as a general rule. Not to say there aren't some hermits out there, but they are a small, small percentage of our populace.

It stands to reason that anyone who talks on the internet likes the comforts of society more than being in the wilderness. If they really WANTED to live in the wilderness 24/7 they would do so. OTOH, if they REALLY want to be a member of society and be able to shop for what they want (not need), they will do that.

7. ballincrazie

ballincrazie Member

i think what rick did what was necessary for the good of the group.

8. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

[MENTION=3182]Skaeryll[/MENTION] [MENTION=370]Bassman[/MENTION] got a feeling [MENTION=8276]kevin[/MENTION] is swag