Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Anyone notice the comment about Rick's gun?

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Judge, Jury, Executioner' started by Walker Bait, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

During Dale's conversation with Daryl, Daryl mentions that Shane "came back with a dead man's gun."

So we now finally see that, yes, everyone thought it was a little weird that Shane came back with Rick's revolver after Otis died, but everyone just sort of chose to look the other way because Carl lived.

2. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I noticed that too - tbh I wouldn't have even thought of it until someone mentioned it on here a while ago. I'm pleased that is one loose end that was tied up (bit like the grenade at the CDC - not overlooked after all).

3. marsyao

marsyao Member

"everyone thought it was a little weird" is an understatement, both Daryl and Rick knew at instant when Shane brought back Rick's revoler, and both of them pretended to not knowing it, I guess when Lori told Rick "I guess he killed Otis" when she was pulling that infamous lady Macbeth, Rick must be think "OK, what is the news?"

4. Maggie

Maggie Member

Yea, but Darryl put it right out there to Dale. Like when Darryl says, Like when Shane killed Otis? Dale says, how do you know that? Darryl says, how Shane came back with Rick's gun, and how Rick is no dummy, he just choosese not to see it.

AGAIN reinforcing that Darryl KNOWS what is going on, and is choosing to participate only on his terms. His comment about how the group is broken is the most accurate and telling comment of the whole show.

I absolutely LOVE Darryls character....

oh and you REALLY gotta worry when a backwoods mountain redneck is given free reign to get medieval on yoru ass......

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

Yes, small town cop Rick is a little more sophisticated than redneck Daryl, and Rick is the leader, he still need Shane, If he spoke out everything, it could ruin his relationship with Shane, besides Otis was a nobody to him, and Shane did save Carl's life that night, so it is just convenient

6. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Of course most of them know... It just the fact that Carl is save and a man they don't know died because of that.. Boo-hoo.