Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Apple Chomping

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Kill Judith, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I may have a story or two like this as well :zombies_lol: Although mine usually involved scarfing it down in the passenger seat of a car.

3. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I think some of you may be reading a little too much into this. Garden of Eden?? Maybe it was just to show us that they now have more food including fresh fruit. I've heard of apples being called "nature's toothebrush". So maybe they were really just brushing their teeth with the apple.:zombies_confused:

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Don't you think that's a bit gross though, waking up, rolling over, and start eating an apple? Maybe wiping the juice from your mouth on the pillowcase? because it's too much trouble to sit up or get a napkin?

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's gross...fruit is awesome in the morning. It's crunchy and sweet. Now if it were something like a bologna sandwich that had been sitting out all night, i'd be gagging.

6. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Me, personally? Yes, I think it's kind of gross. But these people have covered themselves in zombie guts and get splattered with blood almost on a daily basis. Sharing an apple first thing in the morning is nothing.

7. Morgotha

I don't think FRUIT is gross, but lying down in bed when you wake up and eating it? Yuck. I'm even fine with them sitting on the side of the bed and eating, but... eh, I just think it's kind of gross. No biggie.

8. Morgotha

I understand what you're saying, but I see it just the opposite. What's the first thing you do when you get home from a camping trip? Take a shower, wash anything dirty, and put away everything. Sure, you had to stay dirty while you were outside, but when you get back home? Time to clean up!

For them, they have to do some really terrible things outside, I'd think once they got back in to their nice, safe, house they'd try even harder to be "normal" again. Now if they showed Daryl lying on a bed with a bunch of greasy motorcycle parts next to him, I wouldn't balk, but this situation? I don't like it.

9. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Evidently Daryl never got that memo.

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

At this point I imagine if he does try to shower the water just drips off of him because the layer of oil has created a water repellent.

11. Morgotha

No, he didn't. Daryl's like the group's teenage son who doesn't even know what color the carpet is in his room because the floor's been so covered with dirty clothes and old magazines for so long.

12. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

So you are saying he is stinky.

[​IMG]

13. AAG331

AAG331 Member

That is pretty messy, to be honest.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

If it was with Rick, no i wouldn't find it gross at all...I would eat Thanksgiving dinner with him in bed if he wanted...complete with mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing.

[​IMG]

15. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Beats morning breath.

16. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

ok... This is wierd. That is all.

and yeah I don't know why so many people think eating an apple in the morning is gross. It freshens the breath/brushes teeth, as well as stimulates the digestive system so you can have a satisfactory morning bowel movement :Grin:

I love drinking Orange juice when I wake up and don't think this is that different. So I really don't think its unrealistic, just a difference of opinion, once again.

#56 Hedwig, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

What's so weird about a cat-monkey eating a banana?!

I agree - I've never been one to like breakfast in bed, i'd rather get up and pee first. But if i were to eat anything in bed, an apple would be a good choice. Or grapes.

18. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

l

This is Rick. Excuse me, any apple juice left on his mouth should be licked and kissed off.

19. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I have a secret- I eat in bed all the time. I eat cookies and chips and drink wine and tea, and that one teen burger. In the morning I go and get coffee then bring it back to bed to drink while i iPhone. I'm actually in bed now. With my cats. I should really get up.

And yeah you are right, on second glance it's not wierd at all :zombies_lol:

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

haha nothing wrong with that! I guess i don't snack in bed a lot, but i have taken wine and coffee with me when i want to read or use my phone and also be cozy in my blanket! One morning i woke up with a half full glass of wine on the night table next to me after falling asleep reading, and i debated for a couple of minutes whether or not i should drink it. It's kinda like having fruit in the morning.