Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Arat Instead of the Hipster Savior

Discussion in 'Episode 804 - Some Guy' started by Rapscallion, Nov 12, 2017.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Your siggy. LOL

Actually I think it's time to find a new goofy animal siggy.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I didn't really recognize the voice, I don't think it was either Arat or Laura, I felt like it was either someone new, or someone we haven't seen too much. The voice and demeanor didn't match either of those two to me.

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I guess the fact that Arat didn't appear with Negan, Simon, Dwight, etc.. on the platform at the Sanctuary and some unknown but apparently high ranking female did, also made me think this. I hope you're right, her demise would be so much more enjoyable on screen. I would like to see Rosita have that pleasure.

4. PepperAnn

I’m still trying to figure out how A. That savior was a hipster and B. an obvious nod to Gareth.

5. Neuropyramidal

Oh, Arat is definitely alive. We see her next episode. :) Laura is alive too, and we see her again as well.

6. Neuropyramidal

We are all trying to figure that out LOL. I think people are just seeing the glasses and plaid and running with "hipster" lol. Hipster is a persona, not a dress code. They are usually from rich or entitled families [or play the part anyway], like alternative music, are very progressive and liberal, and make a show of having a progressive lifestyle like veganism and living with as tiny a 'footprint' as possible, being green and hanging out at tea shops with headphones on lol. Stuff like that. That is a hipster.

This guy was like trailer trash. He's the type of guy that laughs hysterically when his more brave friends catcall women from rusty pick up trucks, and he says things like "the gays", and "some honey tried playin me". That's who this guy is LOL. He's the type of person that wears big glasses, not because they are being trendy, but because they cost 14 dollars at Walmart.

7. PepperAnn

Could not have said this better myself. EXACTLY. LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

That Savior reminded me of Gareth with his clothes and his smug attitude. Also, the other Saviors wear dark clothing, but this guy's clothes were bright.