Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Are Daryl and Beth being set up for the spin-off?

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Alina, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

We know that Daryl and Beth have headed off in the opposite direction to Terminus which is where Rick, Michonne, Carl, Carol, Tyreese, Stabby McSmotherson, Micka and Judith are heading.

The next episode seems to be mainly focussed on Daryl and Beth evading zombies (yawn), lighting fires (yawn), setting up zombie traps (yawn), hunting squirrels and snakes (yawn), finding a safe house (yawn), encountering horrific evidence of suicide within the house (yawn) and fighting zombies (yawn).

Are these two being set up as the front runners for the spin-off series? Daryl and Beth get their own show where they have all of these adventures away from the main cast of TWD? It would make sense that, given the fan base for Daryl, AMC would cynically consider giving him his own spin-off show.

Or is the spin-off going to be something completely different and imaginative? What say you?

2. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

According to all reports I've heard the spin off would not be a cross over or splintering but rather a whole different approach, with different locale and characters

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

It would be good if they set a spin-off in a more urban locale so that people could be shown fortifying places like high rises and subways and hospitals and such like.

4. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Stabby McSmotherson :zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol:
    funny !!!
    Anyways I'd like any spin-off to focus on the lives of some existing characters prior to the outbreak rather than spend too much time in the main show on it.
    if the spin-off was about new people in new plots I don't think I would be bothered to get into it as I feel emotionally invested with the current characters /show and would judge anything new very harshly in comparison.

5. Caryl

Caryl Member

6. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Daryl...maybe. Beth...I think she is dead. So....Beth dies ad Daryl finds other people and they become the spinoff.

I doubt it is going to happen unless Daryl is the only way AMC accepts a spinoff.

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No. They said it's not a spin-off, it's a companion series with no characters from this show.