Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Aren't you kinda glad Sam died?

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Mr Bag, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

I really didn't like him for some reason. lol

2. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

All three died together which I was very surprised about. Even though I wanted Jessie out, I still thought maybe they'd drag the character on for at least another four episodes, maybe to the end of this season.

I knew Sam was dead meat before Jessie, but I did not anticipate two sons and the mother going within seconds of each other.

I thought maybe the eldest son should have been kept on, and then go at the end of the season. But I forget they're following the comics aren't they...

3. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

I'm not glad Sam died at all. It was inevitable. But I don't delight in it. It was really unfortunate.

He's a relic of the old world in the zombie apocalypse. He was the sheltered Alexandrian turned up to 11, but also a child and it's hard for that combination to survive in a situation like this.

4. Busted Flipflop

I always felt bad for Sam. He was an abused and traumatized child. He seemed to be either ignored or pushed away. So no, I'm not glad he had to die. But then I'm never happy when a child dies on this show.

[​IMG]

5. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I have to admit that I was glad to see Sam go. He's been wearing a red shirt for a longgg time.
    I thought he would get attacked by walkers and then Ron and/or Jessie would have to decide if they would help him and risk their lives. I have to say that I was very happy when the whole family went down. But I completely understand the feelings of those who feel differently. It was a very over whelming thing to see.

6. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I was surprised it was on screen. They don't usually do that with kids.

7. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

For some reason? How about for ANY reason, lol. He was completely unlikeable.

8. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I disagree. Reason: he was really annoying.

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Sam had a strange attraction to Carol. I was hoping that he would become her protege over time.

10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Umm. Remember Carol's daughter? Although a walker, still a kid. There haven't been that many kids to do that to on a percentage basis.

11. Mello

Mello Member

I didn't really care until he made the whole "I want to do this, I won't leave you" thing. It seemed like he really didn't want to be afraid. He wanted to be brave and help his mother, and he was willing to do it in that scene. But then Carol kind of f-ed that up.

12. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Maybe you should switch shows and watch the new Gilmore Girls or Fuller House??

13. leonard_tepper

Same, I wish Rick would have pushed him into some zombies.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I simultaneously felt bad for him and wanted to kick him into the horde of walkers before he could make another peep.

15. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I meant being eaten by a walker.

16. Steppin' Razor

I was surprised they actually showed him being eaten by a walker as well. And yes, I was glad when it happened, actually yelled "Ohhhhh, **** YES, finally!"

17. Zombie_Penguin

I was glad he went, that whole family was annoying as heck. I heard before I watched it that 3 ppl died and the first thing out of my mouth was well, I hope its Jesse and her two annoying kids. I'm glad it was.

18. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that Sam died.

His father beat him and his family. His brother didn't care about him. His mother barely paid him any attention. He saw Carol as a surrogate parent, but she kept her distance. He had mental issues that weren't addressed when he was first introduced. By staying by Jessie's side, he wanted to protect her, but his fear of the "monsters" was too much for him to take.

19. pilight

pilight Member

The only good thing about Sam dying is that it shows the walkers are at least still a threat to small children.

20. Busted Flipflop

What did he do that was so annoying? Because he asked Carol to make him cookies?? Because he was afraid? No, really. What is it?