Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Article on 2B- 208 is a Nick Bottle

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Grotesque' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hmmmm a solo Nick episode. Did not see that on the horizon. Since I find him to be one of the more interesting characters I am looking forward to an hour of his journey

And an episode, as stated in the article, with very little dialogue.

Sounds intriguing. Not sure how it will play out on screen, but I will certainly be watching.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlackLightning

A Nick solo episode that will focus on how Mexico is coping with the zombie apocalypse? I wasn't expecting this but count me in.

The only way this can turn out bad is if Nick doesn't really go anywhere.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I can totally see Frank Dillane pulling this off beautifully. I see him carrying a full episode with very little dialogue with ease....I am excited for this one.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

are you guys getting excited for the premier? I AM!! And we get the season 7 look ahead episode this weekend.

Life will be returning to normal soon.....walkers will once again invade my Sundays :D

6. PepperAnn

I feel like we are slowly climbing that first hill on a roller coaster.....and on the 21st.....we will finally get to the top and then have a fun ride all the way through Christmas. YAY!!!

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am hoping that Into the Badlands will return after TWD. While it was not what I would characterize as a great show, it certainly was interesting enough to leave me wanting to find out what happens to the main character in an upcoming season.

8. PepperAnn

I was so mad at that show for delaying Talking Dead when it started.....I boycotted it. lol
    Not sure if that was a mistake or not.....

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Eh....hard to say. It IS beautifully filmed bit of television, very epic in its expanse. And the fight scenes are like watching ballet on steroids (the man who choreographed Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and the Kill Bill movies is one in the same for Into the Badlands). The plot was just unusual enough to reel me in and keep me vested for the entire season. Although it was a show that if I did not watch it live I was okay with catching it a day or two later.

10. PepperAnn

I did happen to catch one of the fight scenes once.....I had it on in the background while I was doing stuff waiting for TD....and looked up to catch the middle of it. And it was so captivating, I rewound to the beginning and watched the whole thing. I don't know how they don't trip over themselves (although I am sure they do in the several takes they probably film. lol). Complicated and very well placed choreography.

11. BlackLightning

Yeah Into the Badlands is a good show. The second half of the mini-season was better than the first? What you girls think about the other AMC shows?

Back on topic: so excited!!!

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Turn: enjoy it

Halt and Catch Fire: 2nd season was better than the first season by a mile. Season 3 looks to be a doozy, looking forward to its return

Humans: Where the hell is my season 2 already?

Feed the Beast: Not so much, did not make it past the first episode

Ride with Norman: Good for background noise while I was typing away on the forum about the just aired Preacher episode that preceded each Ride episode. The poor ratings (around the 750K or less mark I believe) pretty much support my super mini review.

Preacher: Well go to just about any thread that myself, @PepperAnn, @Neuropyramidal or @tink has visited and we will be shown to be aggressively seeking viewers for this show. It is AMAZING...a little confusing the first few episodes but so SO worth riding it out.

#12 Dnae, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  13. PepperAnn

"Aggressively" is definitely the word. We might as well have the name of this forum changed. :p

I landed on Feed the Beast a few times and actually regretted I didn't try it out. Maybe not?
    Halt and Catch Fire....I landed on it a few times too, and I think that's one like Better Call Saul.....you gotta watch from the beginning to not find it completely slow and boring? Although I am the only person here that has watched BCS from the beginning and don't find it slow and boring so that's just in my world. :p

No nevermind, [MENTION=58712]Biffster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6306]Stealth[/MENTION] are on my side regarding BCS. :D

#13 PepperAnn, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Everyone must watch Preacher or I will hunt them down and shove a corncob down their throats.

I really wanted to like BCS, but I just don't.

Season 1 of Mr. Robot was amazing. Season 2 has been a little uneven so far, but still very worth it.

Ride with Norman Reedus: No thank you. Couldn't make it through a single episode.

Feed the Beast: I just don't like Ross in anything, really. And this was about opening a restaurant, so no.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

and then I found these little gems that needed to be shared:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

:0

I want those sharks....

17. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yes, and Better Call Saul is going to be even better this season with the introduction of Gus. That's going to be great.

18. PepperAnn

Yes yes yes yes. This I cannot wait for.

19. BlackLightning

Okay, so I am definitely going to watch Turn. No question about that. The first episode of Preacher really confused me but, because I've heard so many great things about it, I'll go back and try it again.

I've never heard of Halt and Catch Fire until today. So...I'll give that a go.

I just got done with Breaking Bad so Better Call Saul is at the top of the list.

20. PepperAnn

Stick it out with Preacher. Your confusion will be cleared up as you go along. And pretty quickly actually. :)
    You are either going to love or hate BCS. Which floors me but I'll shut up since at this point, I would just be repeating myself. lol