Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Back To a Love Triangle

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its interesting that in the prelude to this major event in Rosita's life, they concentrated on Rosita's relationship with Eugene, and not her relationship with Gabriel. It is possible that that in her grief and trauma over Siddiq's death that she will realize its actually Eugene she needs emotionally and not Gabe? Will she be jealous of Eugene's radio romance when she finds out? Maybe nothing romantic will happen between her and Eugene, but I do wonder if she is going to leave Gabe.

2. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

After this last episode I'm not actually sure it's safe to date Rosita, Gabe and Eugene should step back. [​IMG]

Inviato dal mio Pixel 2 XL utilizzando Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Yes, the poor girl keeps losing her guys... and I think Gabe is also going to die by the end of this season. So that will solve the mathematical problem of Rosita's complicated love life: square to triangle to ... Eugene.

But to answer the starter question, I can see why Rosita would want to lean on Eugene rather than Gabe in her grief right now. Eugene is her best friend, and it's less awkward for her to cry for Siddiq with Eugene than with Gabriel.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

And that would be none too soon for me. What is even the point of Gabe's character anymore? He just annoys me. And that eye....ugh.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Gabriel go too. Eventually I think we're going to have Rosita gravitate more toward Eugene.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Where the hell is Gabe anyway? Rositas been sick, taken to the infirmary, radioed Eugene, snuggled in bed with Siddiq, Gabe hasn't checked on her once. If she left Gabe, how long would it take for him to figure it out?

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Gabe is on a supply run. :)

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Rosita must get sick of seeing Gabe wear the same damn outfit day after day after day

Seriously it has been 10 years and the guy is still wearing the same damn outfit?

Did he raid all the local churches to stock up on his daily ensemble?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. PepperAnn

Well at least It's variations of the same thing. Alpha literally wears THE SAME THING day in and day out. LOL I almost made a thread about it the other day. :p

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Well yes BUT Alpha does not have a closet. She has no choice but to wear the same thing every day LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The further the better. I hope he gets lost and stumbles into the Fear cast. It's where he really belongs.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. PepperAnn

Actually, upon rewatch last night, I realize Gabe is back. Apparently forgot about Rosita. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

How often do they do laundry? Or do they?

It would actually be good for them to wear bad clothes that don't fit as time goes on. They have to wear what they can find. Football jerseys, tuxedo tops, guys wearing skirts, non matching shoes lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Well, Daryl has only two shirts and changes them about once per season. And he has more patches on his pants than original material. Laundry? What laundry? Apparently he airs his shirts once in a while.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Neuropyramidal

There are actually regular washers and dryers at ASZ, and a makeshift washing machine at Hilltop that is run by a bicycle. But I think Daryl thinks it is a fish tank.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

What about baby diapers those have to be washed and changed...I doubt they are able to scavenge Pampers disposables, and no wet naps.

18. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Why would anyone ever do laundry? It's not like clothes are something that is in short supply. There are closets and stores full of clothes all over the place. Just wear an outfit for a few days and throw that shit away

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Neuropyramidal

That seems like way more of a hassle than just doing laundry lol. Especially at ASZ where they have regular washing machines. Plus at this point we are talking about stores and houses that have been in disuse for 10 years, broken windows, animals getting in, etc. The clothes still out there hanging might not be too clean or odor free. Musty at best.

20. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Dont ruin my no laundry dream

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1