Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies BAD NEWS: Looks like we won't get Zombies in 2014

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by musky, Jan 14, 2014.

1. musky

musky Active Member

Maybe some of you have heard the rumors the past few months of Sledgehammer Games making the next CoD, and that instead of the 2-year cycle of Treyarch and Infinity Ward, it's now going to be a 3-year cycle with Sledgehammer Games included. Well, apparently, it looks like those rumors were true:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/01/12/new-job-listing-suggests-shgamess-working -on-the-next-call-of-duty-game/

Sledgehammer is looking for job members for the next Call of Duty. So, it looks like Treyarch won't get their title until 2015....

c/p

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Zombies is OP, given the current circumstances in entertainment.

However, 3 years for Trey! Hm, it could potentially be the best. No rush.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

If Treyarch is taking a back seat for CoD this year, maybe it means they'll be working on CoD:BO3 for 2015, on a...BRAND NEW COD GAME ENGINE!!

Hey, I can dream can't I?

4. m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

Looks like i won't be buying another cod title. Oh well

5. russ7000

russ7000 Member

dang no 3 ark :(

6. lazydad

lazydad Member

Treyarch should launch Zombies as a stand alone game in 2014. Please.

7. musky

musky Active Member

This 3 year cycle will be a flop stupid idea.

8. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Treyarch is bringing out BO3 in 2015...not buying MW4 because Ghosts sucked big time I'm sure MW4 will too. Looks like we are stuck with BO2 Zombies for now...if Treyarch was smart they would release a mappack for Zombies(3 new Zombie maps) on BO2 this year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 01fast_cat

01fast_cat Member

It's too bad that the development drops all support when the new game comes out, I would still even like to still see the odd double xp weekend for blops2. It's still the better game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Mw3Failed

Mw3Failed Member

I have a feeling Treyarch is scared to make another game with zombies, as people will say, "it's getting old" while the others will say "too much new features". Maybe it's better off to make something new.

11. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Treyarch could easily put out a Zombie DLC for BO2 and people would buy it...guaranteed!

12. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

Oh boy.... I better grab the box of tissues now.... There's sure to be many tears shed around here

13. bunstan

bunstan New Member

No zombies, so no game? That seems like a bit of overkill honestly. Zombies are great in almost all forms (except breaking down your front door), but I don't think I would base a buying decision solely on no zombies or not.

14. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

At first, I was outraged that there would be no Treyarch game this year. I liked Black Ops 2 more than Ghosts but to have no zombies? And replace it with a Sledgehammer game is a bit disappointing. However, upon thinking about it more, I realized that 3 years of development for Treyarch could lead them to making the best zombies in their history. World At War was great, Black Ops was even better and the sequel was great as well. Imagine the possibilities with more time for them to think more and polish it to perfection. Hopefully this means good things.