Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Badass Carl

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by DHill2127, Oct 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

Anyone else think he's gonna kill an actual person this season? maybe someone dangerous. But it was prtty epic seeing him say I killed two walkers... he is going to be awesome this season.

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hmmm, maybe next season onwards he may do..

I think they'll slowly develop his character this season, he's gone from an annoying typical child in season 2 to now taking a little more responsibility this season.. With so much happening this season, I think adding yet another major development would be too much for the story to travel along as well as it has..

3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I like Carl at the moment, I like that he's growing up & taking responsibility..

4. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

yessir. same here, he is finally noticing that things are different now

5. Kenster

Kenster Member

Put me in the "I hate Carl" camp.

Last season he used Frodo's cloak of invisibility to walk away from the farm without anyone seeing him.. to the swamp or to the locked up Randall... this season he is using a new magical device to walk through locked doors to the infirmary.

And he is a sniper.. with a pistol, without a scope.

6. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

cmon give him a chance, he could have shot the lock, and that walker kill was badass in seed

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

LMAO @ Froddo's cloak of invisibility !!!

8. Fivespddisco

Fivespddisco New Member

x2. .

9. Morpheus Barker

I think Carl is amazing this season! He is surely falling into his comic character (slowly, but surely). I think I like Season 3 Carl more than Season 1 & 2 where he was nothing more, but an annoying little asshat that did nothing except run around and causing horrible shit to happen. At least now they gave him some awesome ****ing skills to get shit done with!

10. Chreees

Chreees Member

I think we'll eventually see him kill another person, but not in season 3.

11. cheesy

cheesy Member

He did have keys Rick gave him his set. I'd like to see him eventually kill the governor.

12. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Shooting locks with a handgun doesn't work, unless you shoot down onto the lock and that is HIGHLY dangerous (ricochets)!!!
    Linky and linky

These don't show shooting a prison type door lock but they give you an idea of how shooting a lock will not work.

13. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Can't say I like carl, but think the writing for his character is good. He went from childlike, inexperienced and whiny to competent pseudo-toughguy now, BUT, still isn't showing adult wisdom (as evidenced by his going off alone to get the bandages, without even telling anyone he was going. By any measure this was a stupid thing to do, especially as he had the only other set of keys, and even if he called for help none of the people near Hershel could have gone to him).

All that's needed now is to show him go from impulsive kid to responsible adult. Should be fun to watch.

Of course it would ALSO be fun to see him lip off to a one-armed Merle and get a smackdown for it. Eh, AMC probably won't show an adult beating the sand out of a kid, regardless of the provocation.

14. Chreees

Chreees Member

I really think the irresponsible thing Carl did was necessary to start showing the development of his character from irresponsible kid to had-to-grow-up-too-quick young adult.

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Y, I agree completely. The scene showed that he has some useful skills now, he's NOT yet an adult.

16. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

He'll kill someone this season... and it'll be awesome.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

Can't imagine the look on Lori's face once Carl kills another living Human Being, she'd shit herself and whine to Rick.

18. Morpheus Barker

Well with how fast their moving a long this season, as far as the comic, we may see Carl take a more adult role in this part of the show. He might be charged with killing one of the Governors men and saving someones life. Just keep in mind that this whole season is about Rick vs. Governor.

19. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

By this time in the comic he had already killed a person so my guess would be yes. I think Carl will kill at least one person if not more when Rick's group goes up against the Gov and woodbury.

20. Joenips

Joenips Member

This. If a battle breaks out vs Woodbury, I can see one of the Governor's men trying to take Beth as his prize and Carl putting a bullet through the abductor's head.

#20 Joenips, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012