Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bandits are just stupid

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by offrope, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think it's some of both. They are obviously survivors, and probably survive just by killing their way out of things. So they are tough and not afraid. They ARE stupid in the sense that a well organized group will clean their clock when they meet as they won't have set patrols, etc. and will likely always get beaten unless the thing that turns the tide is who's the most ruthless. They don'tt don't seem to act like a unit but act on their own self interests at the time. If the group works for them, group up. You want a bed from a group member? take it. It's what YOU want at the time. If a fight with a disciplined group broke out, the guys in the back of this group seem likely to bolt if a few in the front fall as they don't have the discipline to put the group's safety over their own.

2. Caryl

Caryl Member

3. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

He needs to go gangsta style.

[​IMG]

4. Andy

Andy Member

If you're dumb and childish enough to kill a fellow survivor who is a member of your own group, for a bed? Yeah, I'm leaning more towards stupid. Also, it's been a couple years since the ZA broke out. If you've survived all that time, surely by now you should know that you don't have to be bitten to turn. When you die, you turn. That's why I was thinking, "O.K., dumbass. Kill that guy over the bed. He'll just turn into a walker while you nap and then kill you right then and there." And I think that's what ended up actually happening at the end of the episode when Rick was able to warn Michonne and Carl about the bandits. We hear Walker growling and then another man screaming from inside the house. I hope the bed was worth it, moron.

The real question to ask here is how these guys were smart enough to avoid being walker bait until now.

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Actually, there were three people injured in the house. The guy they attacked when they came in (only heard, not seen) the one beat up over the bed, and the guy I just call "The Thinker" since he was found in repose on the commode. I assume that he was killed for sure, the guy downstairs is an unknown, but the bed fighter I believe was still alive, just unconscious.

6. castlemania

castlemania Member

Jeff Kober has to be alive still. He's the one that was on the porch. He's one of my favorite bad guy villains from previous shows. He had a gun on him so I'm sure he shot them down if they was walker bait

7. Machete

Machete Active Member

They did clear the house though... The guy that go beaten up over the bed was clearly checking the room for walkers while Rick was hiding under the bed. He probably should have checked under the bed, sure. But then walkers don't hide under beds do they? They probably saw the couch shoved against the door and figured someone did that when the shit hit the fan, and then either left or died in the house. Also, they fact that they found Michonne's shirt indicates they were doing a sweep of the house.

8. Morgotha

And after the first guy was sleeping on the bed, no one else would check the room as they would reasonably figure no one would be stupid enough to take a nap without checking on their surroundings first.

9. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

they probably missed alot of redflags..i think thats the point tho..ruthless jugheads, ofcourse they will skip over the details

10. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

?.... Who Rick....? He holds his gun correctly....for the most part anyway.

11. The1WhoKnocks

They're 'Marauders', not 'Bandits'.... According to AMC anyway.

12. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

Agree with this. That one member of their group was sloppy/lazy doesn't mean they're all incompetent. Clearly he wasn't a respected member of the group, or wouldn't have ended up choked out on floor. And in his defense, his primary concern was probably "walkers". Not some guy hiding under the bed.

13. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Guns are no good when you have to chamber a round one at a time. Uzis are not practical. Too uncommon. Give me a glock any day

14. Morgotha

[​IMG]

Yeah... If his goal is to shoot someone's toes off, or make them dance like in some old Western movie.

15. The1WhoKnocks

Ok..... Downward. Got it. Maybe he's trying to shoot 'em in the nut sack....?

16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Does anyone know who they were torturing before Rick wakes up ?

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Dem stupid banditos...they did seem to be some good old boy yahoos.

18. Morgotha

Maybe. I imagine after he did that once or twice the rest of the guys would fear him, LOL! Actually, being in a shooting family the other thing that bothers me about that pic is the way he has his finger on the trigger. You're not supposed to put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to and going to fire. That way you don't have accidents. I'd better watch it though, who knows, in that scene he may have been in the process of shooting at walkers' nut-sacks.

19. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

If it was a male zombie that might make sense, you know that's where they say a man's brain actually is.

#39 jj_vsp, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  20. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Nice points! As a staunch fan I came in here ready with guns blazin' but your logic is legit. How did these dolts make it this far??

On a side note, did anyone else get the feeling that the bandit who saw Rick before passing out, is going to show up again at a later, crucial juncture??