Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Base loot gone.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by AcidiK, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Fysk

Fysk New Member

i dont care if they will wipe servers another 50 times before release, and i also understand it is alpha. This is why i come and say how frustrating it is right now so they can work on the matter. A ''guild only build-able zone'' would be a good way to prevent base rape., but then again, a guild/friends system is needed for that! I know all about those process, it aint the first alpha i play and share toughts.

But man when you get base raped in 5 minutes, EVERYTHING you had, its pretty frustrating, simply because some players simply use all the available exploits in order steal shit from others, rather than try and find stuff themselves, or play a game legittly.

2. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

Why are you telling people to exploit bugs?

please file your report here for hackers.

3. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

which exploit was used?

stacking a barrel in front of a wall you want to go over that is to tall to climb seems pretty logical and fair to me? if you had to get somewhere high, wouldn't you use a ladder, or something else to elevate you?

4. Fysk

Fysk New Member

[MENTION=5585]Mortesh[/MENTION] read my previous post, they DID NOT use the furnace, they destroyed the wall next to the gate and used spears to destroy the shelters instead of the doors, and only the gates and doors were left standing. Why did they bother to add a password protected door if you can destroy it's surroundings...

Anyway, as i already said, i know and understand this is alpha, i'm just pointing out the exploits so it can be fixed.

5. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

so to make sure i understand correctly. someone broke your base open with a weapon. and you're calling it an exploit. alright. done talking with you then.

they added password protected doors so you had a blockade that you could pass, not so you have a invulnerable base.

6. Roonix

Roonix Member

Serious base building/hoarding is too pointless right now imo with the exploit anyone can and will just go inside and take your stuff, doesnt matter how many metal doors etc. you have.

Right now until they can get the balance right, id rather that they ARE invulnerable just to stop the exploit. Once its right then make them more realistic again.

7. Fizzle

Fizzle New Member

I just had two guys throw a fire down jump into the base run around it, they then went under my double platform base and looted all the storage containers from below and through the walls. Nothing is safe they didn't even have to open any doors.

8. Kp57

Kp57 Member

thats enoying i feel ya !

9. Kevy

Kevy Member

I dont even bother making bases right now im waiting till bases are solid and no one can break in.

10. Nekky

Nekky New Member

We built a shack over the weekend with a metal door. The door was buggy as hell just for us trying to get in and out. Sometimes we just walked through it. Needless to say, someone cleaned us out during the night. I don't care about losing the stuff, just wanted to mess with building and layouts.