Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bears are op

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Zimuus, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Zimuus

Zimuus Super Moderator

Please nerf bears, it chased me all through Cranberry and runs through fences, walls, and doors.

Was hilarious yelling "HALP" through cranberry and people ran with me in fear.

2. DJ Tanner

DJ Tanner New Member

Yeah they run a bit quickly. I luckily found someone on a road with a gun and they shot the bear with a full mag of pistol, but it kept running. I even put two arrows in it.

3. Burzurk

Burzurk Member

bears are the only thing that scare me in this game lol :) they OP

4. Covetx

Covetx New Member

#NerfBears2015

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

The amount of damage it takes to kill one I am ok with but there speed needs to be diminished about 5%, just enough to let you get ahead so you can come up with a plan to engage it.
    And they need to fix it so it can't go through walls and doors, maybe house doors can be broken down by bears after they damage it enough.

6. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

7 handgun bullets on target and they're gone.

7. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

Not going to lie, I find it amusing sometimes, even though you can't escape your fate, they just need to fix where they can't run through walls/doors. I think they should remain strong and fast though because we need something that is OP in the environment, to implement more fear.

8. BluePoet

BluePoet New Member

I like the bears being fast and tough. Sometimes wish they had some zombies that were the same way. Makes you think twice when you see one in the distance and if you stumble on one, well that makes for an interesting time. Haven't seen them go through walls or doors yet but have taken one to a fence and jumped the fence back and forth to be able to take a bow to one. Took some time, was scary as all get up but was a load of fun.

9. LOVELESS

LOVELESS Member

I like the bears the way they are as well. It makes them scary and make you think twice before engaging in a fight with them. If there's nothing on H1Z1 to fear when running around it'll be a lot more boring.

10. Coggage

Coggage Member

I just had an encounter with two bears and survived by the skin of my teeth! :D I'd left a large house, walked down the road to another one and heard the dreaded bear growl off to my left. I immediately sprinted off, with what I thought was one bear close behind me, did a sprint jump over the wood fence and raced up to road to a garage, praying for a van to be parked there. Luckily there was, and I managed to leap up to the van roof and it was only then that I actually saw it was two bears and not one. Very unlucky meeting two!

Thanks go to the two guys who waded in with axes as I shot the bears with my bow!!

11. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

I definitely hope they incorporate "special" zombies in the future :eek:, tougher/stronger and good loot drop chance.

12. Lazlo

Lazlo Member

Bears are meant to be a threat so I think their speed and damage are fine, just fix the issue with them going through walls.

13. ComikZ

ComikZ New Member

The bears in-game closely resemble the Brown Bear which has a top running speed of 21.7mph with a weight of around 1400lbs, this bear is capable of breaking a full grown Bull Moose's back bone or neck in one swipe, now taking all of that into consideration it is no wonder that they can kill us so quickly, if anything they need to be buffed, one swipe like I said can break a Moose's neck/back, so one swipe with their nails would eviscerate a human no problem, a hit to our back/legs/neck would obliterate us, not to mention a hit to our head could decapitate us.

God now I feel all nerdy, need to go take a shower, lol....

14. DrVudo

DrVudo Member

Yes, they are very dangerous. So are bears in the wild. If you see one, stay away. The bears are not OP.

The only thing that is wrong is they can go through doors/walls and can climb stairs far faster then you. Lately someone told me a bear chased him all the way across the map. This is the only thing that needs fixing with the bears.

15. ZombieGirl H1Z1

I love the bears and fortunately I'm always with someone else. Thankfully bears at the moment only agro on one person at a time so if anyone else is nearby ask them in VoIP to shoot the bear with arrows. If no one else is near you, find a base and run up the stairs. Then take him out yourself.

16. Zimuus

Zimuus Super Moderator

Yes my point was the fact they can go through walls/doors/etc. is op.

I have no other issues with the bears, silly people.

I had my friend there with me but he laughed for the first 5 minutes and then shot me with an arrow my mistake, ending my life. :[

17. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

:( :(

18. ZombieGirl H1Z1

Oh sheesh lol

I'm not too nice to "friends" like that :p

19. Kevy

Kevy Member

Bears are honestly op. They chase for so long and do like 30 damage per hit.

20. PutridPestilence

PutridPestilence New Member

Its H1B1
    Get rid of the zombies and it would be more terrifying.