Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bears..Now a big threat.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by RHYTHM, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Murreth

Murreth New Member

What I want with bears is a chance of escape. That's it, I want it to be difficult but possible to get away with nothing special on you like a gun. Maybe make their chase distance a bit more so you have a chance in Hell of getting to a house, opening a door, going in and closing it.

Both the bears and the Wolves need to be fixed. The bears just appear out of thin air and can now run faster than you at full sprint. And the Wolves teleport all around you when they are biting you so you go to swing at one and poof it's not there anymore.

2. oldsoldier

oldsoldier New Member

Yep, I killed one bear only to ago a short distance to run into another littlerly reloading from the other animal. I died. Next life short distance bear, dead. this has happened to me 4 times in row. Then I got attacked by pack of wolves used all my ammo, bear... dead. I have crummy luck.

3. Kevy

Kevy Member

If they made it so they do kill in 2 bites and catch you there should be less of them

4. oldsoldier

oldsoldier New Member

Agreed, the most deadly part of the game is the bear. In reality bears do not attack people very often, and even then its not 100 percent kill percentage. but hey its a game.

5. search543

search543 Member

me and 2 other guys got slaughtered by a single bear despite at least 2 shotguns shells to the face/chest

6. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

I can't remember the last time I died from a bear before today. I was killed 3 times in 2 hours, 2 of those 30 seconds apart(worst spawn ever).

I also had 1 that I ran from and as I came up to the door of a cabin I turned left at the closed door and stopped on the porch and spun around just as the bear ran through the wall into the cabin then it proceeded to attack me from the inside out(Bear Logic). I jumped off the porch and spun around and the bear was on the roof so I pulled a pistol and finished him off.

7. Kalavela

Kalavela New Member

One thing I hated most about bears is how they noclip into your shack and kill you.

8. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

the zombies attack the bear , then teddy eats their face *.* ~ bears attack nothing but players :V

they need to be slowed down or dmg reduced , i can notice a BIG difference witht he bears ,, i have problems with them because they teleport all over the place when im trying to shoot them xD i have to melee wolves because thats just a pain in the ass they jump form side to side when they attack , now i noticed bears doing it , its not ALL the time but ive died 6 times in 2 days from bears because i cant outrun them , ive lost 3 2000 slot bags ><

theres too many of them ,. i use to like farming them until they became unkillable bears of DOOM :x

9. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

nah , this is how the game is now lol theres WAY too many wildlife right now , me and hubby ran from lonepine to villas and had 13 wolves chasing us .. there was 4 people down at bubba's following us laughing , one guy was in tears XD .. 13 wolves *.* .. 5 was from one hill they all came at once XD

10. oldsoldier

oldsoldier New Member

I experienced the wolf pack, I unloaded a full AR mag killed them all while back pedaling. maybe ten wolves but a lot for one survivor to deal with, I had 6 percent health used all of my ammo.
    It is getting hard to be lone wolf survivor. Wolves have a way of giving your position away, no sneaking around or up on someone when they are around. one bonus is the meat and fat they provide; you don't have hunt to keep a vehicle fueled up or your belly full.

#30 oldsoldier, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
  11. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

i dont mind how much is there its the bears xD if you get aggroed by one you're dead ,, i think i have a bug where they teleport all around since im unable to shoot them when they do to hit me they teleport to my sides , bears sometimes 1 hit me , i had one kill me from 67% life :x 1 hit :(

12. search543

search543 Member

lmao... today i was in lo9ne pine, went in a house (back door) and there was a ****ing bear looking at me through the open front door... hightail it out after health went to 60%... turn around and the bear is just sitting on the roof of the house like a reindeer... lmao...

Attached Files:

13. Senkan

Senkan New Member

I had a wolf walk right by a bear and there was no action. Also had a screen shot where there were 3 bears in the picture. Insane. One time was killed by bear..ran back to get gear and the bear was still aggro'd to me and came charging.

They need to make more noise. As is if I can't get to a tampered plot I'm dead if a bear comes at me. 2 weeks ago I had a bear behind me from the Dam to Cranberry. Now I'm dead after 100 feet. And stop putting all those damn rocks that look like bears up.

Also I was attacked by a bear when I was firing as arrow at it from a good distance and the bear ran over and killed me. Not sure how he know where the arrow was coming from.

14. search543

search543 Member

yeah they need to make bears more realistic... and stop them spawnign on roofs