Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer been playing ghosts a lot lately...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by TargetFindersAreCheap, Aug 27, 2014.

1. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

I've noticed almost every 10th prestige I run into using thermal and spamming oracles while playing objective game modes and ignoring objectives and camping ...what is it about this game that makes people play like such bitches? I'm sorry but anyone that has to rely on thermal and oracles are just garbage. part of the reason I don't like ghosts is because it's so easy to get a game changing killstreaks from the welfare package. I hope to god that no other game puts anything like the Oracle in support. I don't think people who it takes 3/4 of the game just to get the 14 points should be rewarded with something so powerful. End rant

2. NinjaSquirrel

NinjaSquirrel Member

I have always been a reasonable player, KD of around 1.3 on most COD games.

However on Ghosts I was really struggling. I actually found that I struggled to pick the enemy players out from the background more in this game. The only way I can play and enjoy this game is by using the orange thermal scope attachment.

I admit that I suck at Ghosts but at least I can be reasonably competitive and enjoy the game. Also there is a perk to counter thermals and oracles.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I know what both of you mean,

Lots of people use thermals, Oracles, etc and continue to call themselves skilled at the game.

However, because of Ghosts color scheme,MIT makes it difficult to see players which is why people seem to use thermal and tracker sight a lot. Especially on large maps with a lot of shrubbery and long sight lines.

4. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Color scheme and visibility has very little to do with it, just look at the TF and thermal fest in BO2.

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

thats why a lot of dude gamers pick the female soldier and the dark uniforms she is slender enough to hide in any dark corner and you will stand right beside this player and get killed.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

6. TargetFindersAreCheap

The justification is color scheme? Please, give me a break. People only use thermal to get easy kills. It's like the target finder in BO2. I'm sorry but putting a red diamond around someone's body is just ridiculous. It may as well just said "kill me" above their head in huge letters.

7. NinjaSquirrel

NinjaSquirrel Member

I never used the target finder in BO2 as I had no problem picking the enemies out. I found it more of a hinderance than a help.

I find Ghosts has a much busier background and I personally I struggle to see them until it's to late. Maybe it's because I'm a year older and need my eyes tested, but to me it's down to the background.

The thermal optic helps and that's what it is there for. I would rather not use it and go with a silencer instead. In any case it's not like it is perfect, it takes away loads of the peripheral view and can be easily countered with a perk.

While you guys all find this cheap, I feel the same about headphone and amplify users.

8. TargetFindersAreCheap

By your logic, there's a perk to stop it. I'd rather be sound whored( which never happens because I run dead Silence on all classes and use a headset) than killed by something that dumbs the game down

9. muffinman19981998

muffinman19981998 New Member

The color schemes make it so people gravitate towards using thermal. We just gotta deal really. Personally, I use it since it's easier to see with.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I do as well, and I agree with you 100%. It all comes down to preference at the end of the day, so you can choose it or not, depending on your opinion.

11. Gombafej

Gombafej New Member

Yes! Thanks for noticing and writing here. I've been feeling the same thing. So damn frustrating. I thought I was the only one, lol.

12. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

I personally think that those items are some nosense stuff you can use to get some advantage in the game, however serious players should not use that kind of trash when playing serious, I personally do not like using any of those, only my primary and secondary weapon, that is all I use.