Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Been thinking about Beth & Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by lbshasc, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Caryl

Caryl Member

[video=youtube_share;fsC7iZbkjwI]http://youtu.be/fsC7iZbkjwI[/video]

According to WalkingDead Wiki 194 days have passed since Beth said she was 17. So she's at least 17. 18 if she's had a birthday since. No way Daryl is 30. Late 30's early 40's is what I say.
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Television_Show_Timeline

[​IMG]

#41 Caryl, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

17 is the magic number :

3. Machete

Machete Active Member

I disagree with you 100%. What makes TWD great is the drama. You can have drama without turning the show into a soap opera. See shows like, The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc.

Lots of people do watch shows that are just about killing zombies over and over and over, that is not to say I think TWD shouldn't have drama. What I don't want it to have is "shipping" and to have every character in the show "hooking up" with another character. The comics went that way and it was fine for the comics. The show has NOT gone that way so far, and I hope that that continues. I don't want them to ignore relationships altogether, but it doesn't need to be a main focus.

Daryl and Beth will NEVER "hook up" anyone hoping for that is delusional. They have a "relationship", its similar to that of a barnacle and a boat. They are not going to have a romantic relationship.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'd bet we're actually much closer on this issue than our posts would indicate. I do NOT want the show to become The Guiding Light, but don't want it to be a mindless violence show either. Something in the middle of those.