Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Before and After

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by jwcoombs, May 20, 2014.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I actually can't wait to see how Sophia looks now, because I love how Adlard draws her. She's so cute. No matter what's going on, she's all eyelashes and flowing hair.

2. lewh

lewh Member

Oh yeah! Thats a nice touch, I didn't realise Carl looks a lot like Lori now! I'm also glad to see Maggie growing her hair again.
    I'm excited to see the rest of these promo pics. I hope Michonne hasn't changed drastically though, I'd be cool if she had her hair tied back like in the Michonne special like below:
    [​IMG]

Or something else different about her, I hope its not something like a buzz cut though

3. R0v

R0v Member

I actually expected Carl to look older, not a fan of his or Rick's looks tbh. I really wanted to see Rick without the beard.

4. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

I am curios to see how Michonne and Maggie have changed. I would laugh if Michonne cut her hair, and Maggie grew hers out again.