Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Character in "Alone"

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Stuff&Thangs, Mar 7, 2014.

?

Who was the best character this episode?

1. Bob

48 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. Beth

28 vote(s)
    22.8%
  3. Daryl

37 vote(s)
    30.1%
  4. Glenn

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Maggie

10 vote(s)
    8.1%
  6. Sasha

16 vote(s)
    13.0%
  7. Joe

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Omg!Pudding!

Omg!Pudding! Member

I thought her twisted finger painting was quite endearing. Glenn's a lucky man.

Otherwise, I agree with the consensus that Bob owned this episode. The ice started melting off him for me in 410 when he was by the water grinning like an idiot while Sasha nursed him. Sweet, hopeful Bob.

2. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

I voted Bob. I'm a fan of The Wire, so I've been waited for him to shine because I knew they didn't cast him for a red shirt role. I like that the show pulled it off in a simplistic way. He's sort of like Daryl in that he has found a family in these people and he's willing to risk his life for them. What's not to like about that?

#42 SFA, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  3. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Sasha, and Bob we're all great this episode. Some really great character moments for each of them. In the end, I have to give the episode to Bob. He really stood out, and was a force for hope and bringing the group back together. I'm glad they didnt do what I thought they would with him and have him just be a drunk. The writers this season have developed the characters so well, that I'd have a real hard time at this point choosing who I'd want to die or leave the cast. That's the way it should be. That's how they'll make every death matter.

4. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

Bob because of his character development that finally took place.

5. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

I voted Daryl.

6. Country

Country Member

Bob obviously, like him much more than before.

Beth and Daryl were also fun to watch.

7. lewh

lewh Member

Bob cause we got to finally see some development of his character and a slight insight into his back story

8. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

Dog should have been an option.

The Dog!!

9. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

I voted Bob, although this exchange was gold:

Beth - "so what made you change your mind?"
    Daryl - "you know...." ..... "....mmphmmm...."
    Beth - "...ooooooh..."

10. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

This.

11. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

As soon as it happened, I wondered what they are trying to say with this. I mean, as soon as Daryl gets back to Good Daryl with some hope and a confidant/friend/more and starts getting comfortable...WHAM! He makes a horrible, dumb mistake because he got too comfortable and let his guard down. Yeesh...guy can't get a break.

12. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Yep, Dooley the Dog. He shoulda been on the list. Hey, for someone who's probably never acted before, he did a great job. Woofed on cue, emoted true fear when he saw Daryl, and he was the catalyst for the whole damned walkers-at-the-door scene, and Beth's disappearance. :Grin:

Well, I voted for Daryl because I thought his scenes were very well done, but Bob was pretty much a tie for me. Both actors made the episode great.

13. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Sasha's character shone in this ep she has been overshadowed till now but at last we got a sense of who she is. The scenes when she's fighting walkers with Maggie and their subsequent heart to heart were really moving and uplifting. I'm glad we have another strong female character. I am def on team Sasha from her performance in this ep.

14. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

You know my vote.

15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's because the thread, for whatever reason, was open before the episode and people for whatever reason voted prior. So the result doesn't reflect anything. lol

16. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Everyone but Sasha...she was so obnoxious the whole time

17. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

This season reminds me a lot of season two, with the character development. We see all of them struggling, but having still having hope. And yes, each death matters, and so much deeper than the bloodthirsty fans who simply want someone to die because they hate their character. No matter who dies this season will leave an impression on all of them, much like Hershel. They ALL matter.

18. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

All of the characters were amazing in this episode. Although, I feel this episode was really Bob's and Sasha's time to shine. My vote is for Sasha since I generally like her more and I enjoyed seeing her come to terms with her fear of being alone throughout the episode.

But I would agree with the people voting for Bob as well!

19. Shadow

Shadow Member

Bob.

Sasha and Maggie were cool as well.

20. swscully

swscully Member

Darryl wins my vote, for his epic recovery from an extraordinarily stupid decision. The house is swarmed by walkers, and he runs into the basement.

As he was heading down there, all I could think was, "well that was stupid." Then he gives a whole new meaning to feng shui by literally turning the tables on those biters. I smiled so big i nearly stood up!

I would also like to nominate Abraham Ford for not ruing the episode with his presence.

#60 swscully, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014