Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Character of "Isolation".

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Voncroy, Oct 28, 2013.

?

Best character of "Isolation".

1. Rick

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
  2. Daryl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glenn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Maggie

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Carl

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Michonne

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. Carol

21 vote(s)
    30.9%
  8. Hershell

26 vote(s)
    38.2%
  9. Beth

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  10. Tyreese

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  1. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Vote.

Such a great episode and so many great characters...

2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Carol ad Tyreese stole the whole Episode; i went with Carol though because Tyreese only stole the opening and the herd Scene.
    Carol was brilliant in every single one; Melissa just gets better and better

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I voted Hershell because I really felt his speech was the best thing out of this episode. The writters may be catching up considering season 2 and 3 had some really painful dialogue.

The characters who really shine in this episode are Hershell, Tyreese and Carol.
    Tyreese is moving forward but I need more of him, he's a big guy and he needs to step up, and Carol for the third episode is really surprising me, since I also considered her one of the best characters in the last two episodes. People may call her "annoying", but I found this new crazy Carol much more interesting than the hopless Carol from before. Her "mistake" was understandable to me since she may have realized the pain she has caused to Tyreese behind everyone's back. She's a central character of the plot as of now, with the consequences of the flu, I really want to see how will Tyreese react to her being the murder and how Daryl will see Carol from now on.

Unlike Lori and Andrea, whom I believe were written as unlikeable characters, Carol is a main character who's going to the extreme to protect who she loves and quite honesly I prefer this emotionally unpredictable Carol over sanctified rock star Daryl any day of the week.

4. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I agree almost 100%. My only Problem is that i felt Andrea and Lori were human; they had flaws and made mistakes. I can't say i agreed with them 24/7 but i for one understood their Actions.

The writing is much better this season, very comparable with Season One so far but that could Change. Carol is easily now my favourite living female, she's not crazy. In my opinion she's one of the most entertaining characters and was completely justified in trying to prevent the sickness considering what the characters were supposedly 'justifieD' in doing last season

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Easily Carol. Melissa McBride is constantly impressing me. Hershel's scenes were excellent, too.

Am I the only one not very impressed with Chad Coleman as Tyreese, so far? I kind of feel like his acting... doesn't flow very well. He shines the most when Tyreese loses his cool, but when he's calm and rational, he doesn't seem very convincing.

#5 BatmansHooker, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  6. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Lots of charachter had great moments in the episode. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Carol (followed by Hershel, Tyreese, and Rick). Carol is headed in an interesting complex direction. She did what she thought needed to be done to protect everyone, but was it the right call? Going to be a good scene when or if Daryl or Tyreese find out.

7. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

Hershel, Carol and Tyreese. I chose Hershel.

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Hershel, Carol and Tyreese stole this episode by far. And I think Chad Coleman's acting was pretty realistic. His angry moıments were awesome, I can see the fire inside him but also his moment with Sasha was a calm but very emotional moment. I'm pretty impressed what I see in Chad, hope he continues to evolve like that.

9. Shaneski10

Shaneski10 Member

I'd say Sasha or bob, mainly bob since we al thought he was the killer, instead he helps tyreese, and risk his life waiting for tyreese to get out of the car. Sasha makes me think there's a cure, she pushed Carol and tyreeses character further

10. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

As much as I love Hershel and thought he was awesome in this episode, I have been waiting for Ty's coming out party since he found the prison.

11. misspink789

misspink789 Member

I was moved by hershals performance. The speech, getting the natural medicine. Making tea and giving to the sick. I'm thinking its a set up to get him sick and die...hope not!

12. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

Carol; I'm glad to see they're not keeping her hidden in the background like they have in the last 3 Seasons. She actually has a role this time around.

13. joshred4

joshred4 Member

Hershel. HANDS DOWN.

This needs no explanation if you saw the ep!

14. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

Hershel. I love Lauren Cohan's dramatic acting too though.

15. dphoenix

dphoenix Member

Like most, I was torn between Hershel, Carol, and Tyreese. I went with Tyreese, just because he's at a harsh breaking point and it's the first time we've seen this from his character. Carol had her breaking/pivotal moments in Season 1 and 2. And Hershel has always been a genuinely good character, so his speech, while moving, wasn't too much of a surprise to hear.

Tyreese, however, was at war with himself during this episode, and it was liberating to see him let loose on that crowd of walkers.

Characters Also Worth Noting:
    Beth - Seems like the facade she's had all season is starting to break.
    Rick - His illusion of the prison's safety is starting to bubble at the surface.
    Dr. S - Barely know this guy, but it takes balls to sit next to those infected people and treat them at the risk of exposing yourself.

16. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Hershel had the best lines with his speech but I voted for Rick.

17. Shadow

Shadow Member

I chose Carol, but Hershel and Tyreese were also exceptional this episode.

18. lurkers&roamers

I chose Hershel, but only very slightly over Carol and Tyreese.

19. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I voted Hershel. Carol was super interesting and I'm very excited to see all that play out but Hershel really brought it this episode. Scott Wilson manages to make the most of every line he's given. He really helps us stay on target with TWD. He is a compass that embraces humanity and everything his speech was about. When he leaves TWD he'll leave a huge hole in his wake.

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I voted Hershel too. His speech to Rick. His sacrifice taking care of the sick. His elderberries! Oh and he had blood spattered all over his forehead and didn't even flinch.