Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Character of "Isolation".

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Voncroy, Oct 28, 2013.

?

Best character of "Isolation".

1. Rick

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
  2. Daryl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glenn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Maggie

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Carl

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Michonne

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. Carol

21 vote(s)
    30.9%
  8. Hershell

26 vote(s)
    38.2%
  9. Beth

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  10. Tyreese

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  1. RGHendo

RGHendo Member

Hershel was by far the best in my opinion. that speech was great and him actually doing more to help rather than just advising was nice to see too.

2. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

I just loved Rick too much in this episode to not vote for him. He is gradually stepping it up again, acting like a leader.

And I loved how he allowed Tyreese one shot and was like "Okay, the man's grieving, I can't just hit him..." then he takes another punch and is all "It's on!".

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Ya... and that is why I am extremely disappointed by Daryl. The old Daryl would have punched or be more aggressive to Tyreese, but now he's too soft and too sanctified. I take he acted cool 'cause of Ty's grief, but c'mon! Rick was awesome in that scene and showed everybody why he's the best character on the show no matter how much popular other characters are with the fanboys...

4. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

It was a toss up between Papa Hershell and Tyreese. I thought this episode finally gave them a time to shine in S4. It was such a nice change to see full on rage from Tyreese, since he has pretty much gone with the flow since his introduction. He also hasn't had anything terribly traumatic happen to him or his loved ones. Great to see a storyline that he can show off his acting chops.

I voted for Hershell. Great speeches from him. He may not be able to go on runs and fight to the extent that the others can, but his actions were just as important. He was in the trenches, seeing to others when he knew it could very well be a death sentence. Totally selfless in my opinion.

5. ZombieMum

ZombieMum New Member

Hershell. He is a great character that really ads to the plot and he keeps the reality that life needs to go on as normal as possible considering the circumstances. His morals and values keeps a balance on this show.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hershel, Ty, and Carol are too close! Rick was done amazingly especially the start and end. The emotion in his voice. You can tell how desperate he is. Maggie and Beth were really strong too. I'm liking having Kinney around more.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The vote was easy for me. It was Hershel. He had a few excellent scenes, my favorite being outside before he entered the cell block to help everyone afflicted.

Second place for me would be Carol. I felt it was a real table setting episode for her and I can't wait to see her and Rick talk next week about the big revelation.

8. jxhide

jxhide Member

Hershel, Rick/Tyrese and Carol were all great episode. Really saw the bravery and humanity in Hershel. Rick and Tyrese both reached their breaking point and it showed in the beginning.

Carol was so heartbreaking in how hopeless and guilty she felt about the whole situation.

9. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

Herschel was amazing in this episode. Excellent acting! :)

10. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

Papa hersh made a tear bead form in my eye, going in there wasnt SAFE..but What is safe in there world
    i hope his selflessness rubs off on the others..and i love him schooling carl.

11. inkbaby

inkbaby Member

Hershel makes me cry every time he's on screen, haha. But Ty stole my heart this week.

12. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

It's safe to say the most of you guys consider Hershell the best character in "Infected", after Daryl being the favourite in "30 Days Without an Accident" and Rick in "Infected". The fact that three different characters won three different episodes means that TWD in season 4 is not about one specific character and everyone will have their oportunity to shine. The season has delivered its premisses.

The least voted characters of the main cast in season 4 so far have been Glenn, Maggie and Carl.

13. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

Tyreese, Hershel, & Carol! I'm also loving season 4's Rick in comparison to season 3's. He's got his $h!t together for the most part and is actually like the Rick we loved from the first 2 seasons again.

14. Huxley

Huxley Member

Hershel...loved the speech.