Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Best class setups?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by 1800ZOMBIES, Jan 16, 2013.

1. 1800ZOMBIES

1800ZOMBIES New Member

I need help with setting up my classes. From attachments to perks.. Everything. Sniper class, smg class, assault rifle class, light machine gun class.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

2. Rivah Clearout

Rivah Clearout New Member

Submachine gun: MSMC with Long Barrel, Extended Clip, Quickdraw. Perks: Lightweight, Toughness, Dexterity perk 3 greed Extreme Conditioning. And a Kap 40 unless your playing SnD then take off the dexterity and put the extreme conditioning and then a DSr secondary

3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I ran

AN-94
    Stock, Suppressor, Quickdraw

Perks:
    Ghost, Lightweight
    Toughness
    Dexterity

Wild Cards
    Primary Gunfighter
    Perk 1 greed

Worked well with the slaying Orbital VSAT, Dogs, Swarm setup and the more defensive / supportive Counter UAV, Orbital, EMP setup. Then again, it works well with any scorestreak setup. The only thing that can truly beat the AN-94 is the M8A1 (I'm not including shotguns in close quarters, because that's an obvious loss). I hated that gun with every atom in my body.