Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion Best Company Working At Activision?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by MattMin2000, Aug 14, 2014.

1. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

As we all know, there are three companies that are working at Call of Duty. Treyarch, who made the Black Ops series and World at War, Infinity Ward and SledgeHammer who worked on the Modern Warfare series and then Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. So between the three of them, who has the best capabilities of making the best possible Call of Duty game. In my opinion, I really enjoyed Black Ops and Black Ops 2. I found that Black Ops had the better campaign in recent years in the Call of Duty franchise. So, I favor Treyarch. What about you guys? I find it that it may be a bit biased that I post this in a Black Ops 2 Discussion Area, but I am not at all tipping any decisions into Treyarch's favor.

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I started playing CoD games from CoD4. So here's what I thought of each company as time went on...

CoD4 (IW) - WOW!! This is unbeliveable!! I can't wait to see what game they make next...
    CoD:W@W (Treyarch) - Who are these guys? What were they thinking going back to WWII? It's fun, but not a polished as CoD4...
    CoD:MW2 (IW) - This game is...THE BEST GAME EVER!! Wow again!! IW is awesome!! Wait, now it's getting a little chaotic...
    CoD:BO (Treyarch) - Far out man!! What an improvement over their last game. It's so well balanced. I love it!!
    CoD:MW3 (IW & SG) - Well, it's fun. Shame it's only a slightly altered version of CoD:MW2. Nothing to write home about though...
    CoD:BO2 (Treyarch) - Holy hell!! TREYARCH IS THE BEST EVER!! Sooooooooo cool. True perfection...
    CoD:G (IW) - IW? What. The. Hell. Happened? You thought this was an improvement? Better get my monies worth, I guess...
    CoD:AW (SG) - You copied CoD:BO2?!? Best news heard all year!! Give it to me now!! Must play now!! Man, I hate waiting...

I've always thought IW games had better gameplay and maps, but the games were unbalanced at the best of times. IW's basic philosophy was bigger is better, so add it to the game and it will be good. Treyarch did a better job of listening to the community and balancing the gameplay, but their games had a slightly off feeling to the gameplay and their maps were basically symmetrical, which I've never really liked. But overall, Treyarch has been my favourite CoD developer, because they tried new things to improve the CoD MP game, without changing the fundamental gameplay that CoD is famous for.

With CoD:AW being heavily influenced by CoD:BO2, SG could be a contender for my favourite CoD developer. Only time will tell...

3. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

IW games always looked more polished but Treyarch games are more fun.

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Treyarch games are sorta polished also? Meh they've managed to disappoint me a couple times.

5. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

6. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

I like them all, but one of them really stands out. Treyarch is well known to me for making the best campaign story lines, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed and is also notorious for having horrible lag, whereas other companies such as Infinity Ward make the better multiplayer experience :)

7. muskyking

muskyking Member

Treyarch, is by far the best.

8. Servace

Servace New Member

Treyarch makes the best online experience in my opinion. It feels more fluent.