Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Episode So Far?

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think so.

Almost every single character got more interesting tonight. Daniel, Maddie, Chris and Alicia, Ofelia, even Travis to some extent.

2. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

I'll let you know once it finally airs EST

3. CaribbeanWalker

This was the most boring episode ever! At least it was for me, my favorite one so far is episode 3 (the susu one) and it wasn't even a big deal.

4. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

It was the best episode to date. Maddie is coming into her character nicely from the 'trust in the system' first episode to the 'go ahead and torture him to get info'. This show is delivering on its character driven rather then zombie killing stance.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I agree Neuro and Apollonia. Our characters DID get a bit more interesting, a bit more depth/layers to their characters. And Strand is going to be a great one to watch unfold.

6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

YES! Definitely the best episode to date. I'm so very excited for the season finale and now I am 100 percent invested into this show, and was not very happy about a spin off in the beginning.

7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

It sure wasn't boring!

So much for our group being Innocents too!

Daniel is almost unbelievable and makes Rick seem like a puppy rescuer already.

And I had a feeling that Ophelia could handle herself but I didn't see that Rape prediction going the other way for sure!
    Do you think her Soldier will be part of the group now or get the Captive Bolt Treatment to the cranium?

8. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, Daniel is WAY ahead of the bell curve. He scared me for a minute when he talked about making a trade, because that idea was absurd. Then when we realize the truth of his intentions, we see how on the ball he is.

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Maddie is proving to be an apt student too. I think those two will be confiding in each other a lot.

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Hey, T-dot. :) On AMC Canada it airs at 9:00 and then reruns at 10:00. But if you've missed both of those, I see it's on again tonight at 1:30, after The Fantastic Four.

11. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I agree that the characters got a lot more depth tonight. Some very interesting choices and our noobs woke up just a bit more to the reality forming around them.

I don't trust those handles on the coliseum doors for long. We may have some true chaos next week!

12. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Maddie is stone effing *cold*. I've read a lot of comments from people thinking she's going to be the West Coast's distaff Rick Grimes, but she might well already be there in some ways. I'm very curious about that mysterious past of hers.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Okay, so I finally caught up (watched last week's episode and this week back-to-back) and these last two episodes are awesome.

This finale is gonna be awesome. Methinks something bad is going to happen to those doors. America's first Megaherd, right there. ;)

14. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Seriously, with this mess they created,......how can u tell a good episode from a bad one...

15. Neuropyramidal

Yep, I think so too. It will be interesting to see if they all reunite by the end of the episode, or if we end the season with people still split up.

16. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Ok

That was a fun wild ride, and I have a feeling the next episode is going to bring the house down.

Strand is...one interesting dude. Wonder what they're going to do with him.

#16 Zalanii, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  17. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I thought it was the best episode so far. Midway through I caught myself zoned into the story like I usually am with TWD. We will see if it was a fluke or if they can keep the fire going next episode

18. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Yes. best episode so far. The first five have been a slow buildup to a great finale next week.

19. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I think it is the second best episode so far. I still think episode 3 is the best. I do really like the direction this series is going so far and don't have a problem with it being more character driven than the original is.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Definitely one of the best so far but I have a feeling the finale is going to top it.