Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best/Favorite Episode in season 7A

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Episodes' started by RicksdaMan, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Best/Favorite Episode in season 7A

1. One

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Two

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Three

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Four

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Five

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Six

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Seven

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  8. Eight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Best/Favorite Episode in season 7A?

2. Sully

Sully Active Member

I liked episodes 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 specifically. The Kingdom, Hilltop, and Oceanside episodes were ok too. But if you notice, the trend is with Negan. All the episodes with JDM were the best ones. Every time he opens his mouth I am dying with laughter. And yet I still hate him and want him to die. Yet I don't, because he is such a gem to have on the show.

Anyway with that said, it's really close between episode 1 and 8. Episode 7 was really good too. I want to say Episode 8, but that might be unfair because it is still fresh in my mind. Episode 1 I had anticipated for so long, and to me it did meet and go beyond expectations...and I'm still on my high from it too. It's a really tough one between those two.

Overall I did enjoy this season. The Kingdom episode was the first dull episode since probably episode 10 where they met Jesus. And don't get me wrong I really enjoyed both that episode and this one, but compared to the others there just wasn't anything huge that happened. Carol made that episode though, I always love me some Carol. Same with the Hilltop, but we had Trevor in there getting gross so that wasn't bad. I thought there was a lot of development there. Now episode 6 was certainly the least exciting of the season. And again I did enjoy it, but compared to every other one it did finish last.

So back to which one was the best. Oh it's oh so tough between 1 and 8. I can't say 1 was the season's high because the season was so good, however it really set the tone for the season that's for sure.

So thinking long term, I think when we look back at this season...Episode 1 is going to be the one that I remember. Season 5 I remember the Terminus breakout, Season 4 I remember the Too Far Gone episode. Season 2 I remember the episode where Rick kills Shane. Season 6 I actually remember the compound attack episode the most. I know when I look back on season 7, at least the first half...episode 1 is going to be the one I always look back on, and I'll still have the image of Glenn's eyeball in my eye. Episode 8 with Spencer's guts will be memorable as well, but Episode 1 is the one that will always stand out because it is such a momentum piece of the entire story. It is the turning point for our group. So it has to be Episode 7.