Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Things about The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now' started by Lindigo, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Whatever else happens, John and his Laura are together again.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

The best thing about this episode (and FTWD itself) is that walkers are still a threat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lindigo

That was a magnificent shot when the convoy of shiny trucks took off and we saw the trees reflected on the long sides of each of the trucks and then the fiery colors on the backs of the trucks from the brake lights.

I can't really describe it, so I hope everyone saw it.

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

At least they finally moved the plot forward somewhat. We now know what happened at the stadium.

The vultures are dead.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I thought we made some progress in this episode. We're getting closer to seeing what happens to Madison. I didn't see TTD so I don't know what the preview was for next week, but in the episode preview at the end of E07 it looks like she makes it out of the stadium.
    I thought it was stupid how Nick et al stopped their landrover outside the stadium and waited to be swarmed by walkers. But is does show how they will survive the stadium being overrun and end up on their own with Strand when they come across Morgan, Al and John and why they're hunting the Vultures so hard. I also think that kid is still up to no good. She's in the stadium, but ends up back with the Vultures.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lindigo

Ennis and Mel are dead, but aren't the peripheral Vultures probably still around? Did all of them get killed in the shoot out?

It was confusing to me that the gun fire seemed to stop when the swat tank drove away, so maybe you are right.

I'm so tired of being so lost....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I took it to be that they are all dead. The way I read the scene was all the remaining vultures met up at the race track and since the shooting stopped when Al took off, they were all dead.

I assume some died during the attack on the stadium and we will see that in the final flashback in 408.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Yes! Best thing about that episode!!

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I had the same reaction to the preview that you did, my takeaway was that Madison survived. There was a scene of her in the daylight, and what went down at the stadium was at night. Although it could be some other form of flashback.

Colman Domingo was on Talking Dead and the way he discussed the midseason finale made it appear as if something really bad happens in the episode. So my feeling that Madison survive was tempered a little bit by that.

Either way they've done a very good job of keeping her fate in doubt until the final episode. At this point I'll only be upset if they don't reveal what happened before the first half ends.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Stealth

That was left in the open a bit. With the way it was filmed it "felt" as if a few might have gotten away. Guessing that with the death of both of their leaders that we won't see them again. Mel's demise effectively ends the whole Vulture story. Their motivations could have been fleshed out a bit better though. Maybe we'll get that in the finale, but some of their actions just don't add up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lindigo

The fight had three sides instead of the usual two: the Vultures, the original good guys, and the new good guys. I would have been fine with Alicia dying after her relentless firing on Naomi and the new group. If the show runners want me to care whether Alicia lives or dies, their only hope is to stop withholding information about what happened earlier.

Also, just visually, I am so tired of the ugliness of Fear. I'm out of tolerance for the oversaturated past sections and the dreary, almost black and white, present scenes. At a purely visual level, Fear isn't fun to watch anymore. Can we please get back to a normal color show.

Hah. I guess I should have started a What's Wrong with Wrong thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. yuke

yuke Member

Agreed. For example, the casual way Ennis acted when confronted by Nick. I mean Ennis unloaded 300 or so walkers on their home. Wouldn't Ennis' immediate reaction be to defend himself or shoot at Nick?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I have this sick suspicion that we WONT see the outcome in the MSF. The entire theme of this Season is going to be the back and forth and we will not know one way or another if Madison is alive or dead until the Finale. I hope i am wrong, i really do. But next weeks scenes makes me feel they are going to end it on a cliffhanger. And that being we won't know Madison's fate other then what transpired in flashbacks through the others' eyes and perception. :mad:

14. Lindigo

I have the same sick feeling. I don't even care if Madison is alive or dead, but I want to go back to a normal color show. We are getting close now, though, with Madison out in the parking lot, so maybe it will be the MSF "bombshell."

15. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I read on Twitter just 10 minutes ago that "all our questions will be answered in the MSF".... we'll see about that!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Stealth

Ennis bothers me the most. If he saw Nick he should have been ready to fight. It'd be as if the Governor ran into Michonne in Season 4 of TWD and was like, "Hey how's it going, I'm just going to go inside here and pack up these supplies, you run along now."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Alicia blowing up the ambulance. And that was a 3 second part, so the rest was just blah blah bs. Trying to get viewers invested in a community that has fallen is pointless, watching what happend to dead people is pointless, and its jumbled up with its own storyline.... realllllllly bad (atleast for people with eyes and ears)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1