Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Best Zombie Apocalypse Vehicle (EVER!!!)

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by crazypeter, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

And for our short trips in the ZA:

[​IMG]

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yussss, work it work it.

LOL now i'm laughing all over again...i didn't even notice.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

My mind went to really weird places with this one.

4. PepperAnn

Lazy ass. :)

5. PepperAnn

Ok request requested. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

New Jersey?

7. PepperAnn

Ok. We'll call it that. :D

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It looks like the monkey has mounted that poor dog...

9. PepperAnn

[​IMG]

10. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Because he's a troll, a horror poser who is not a real fan of TWD. And a dooshbag too, let's not forget that one.

11. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

If ONE more person spells douchbag wrong I'm going to riot. And yes g/f, I know you know and I see what you did there.lol

12. Cordelly

Cordelly Member

It figures you would not understand a description of yourself; even when it’s not that hard to understand.
    Take a moment sound out the words & maybe put a little thought in your head after each sentence, Maybe you'll understand a little bit better on whom it’s referring to.
    Instead of skimming trying to find something to combat. Fighting; Passively or aggressively is easier then understanding, using a thought process, & retorting. Instead you’d rather post a “funny” picture.
    Which aren’t very funny to begin with especially with your post making fun of handicapped people.

13. Cordelly

Cordelly Member

Again i refer you to forum rule No. 5

Posting
    When posting try to refrain from any nonsense, repetitive, or posts that really offer no value to our members. Cross posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

You wanna post that shit take it to an appropriate thread.

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Look people. Stop derailing these threads with this bs.
    ENOUGH ALREADY

15. Neuropyramidal

I think that we could use this bird knowledge as a second go-to vehicle in the ZA

[​IMG]

16. Cordelly

Cordelly Member

I honestly think making fun of handicapped people is a dooshbag move, Don't You?

17. Apollonia

Absolutely. But when did I make fun of you?

18. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I'm typing this without anger or hate, calmly. So please read without anger or hate, calmly.

I do enjoy joking and having fun, I just don't enjoy it at someone else's expense. Sometimes, your group has fun while the person y'all are poking fun at isn't. They might even be feeling a little hurt. Now I understand not all of your group's posts are about someone, but in the last year or so since I've joined, I've seen this behavior increasing.

Even when you guys are beating around the bush with your posts about someone, or think people aren't catching on to your cloaked comments, a lot of the time they are, and it doesn't feel good.

I also know sometimes y'all know damn well the person knows you're talking about them and y'all just dont care, keeping the facade of disassociation and disentanglement.

I can tell my silly alliterative post bothered you a little, but its intent was to show some of you how it felt to be put down in that manner. Also to show y'all that you aren't speaking "above" anyone's head with your silly trolling.

It was also in response to the blatant disregard you and Neuro show for other forum members by completely derailing the thread even when Cordelly asked you nicely not to. Believe it or not Jen, some people don't want to have to scan through 5-8 pages of you and Neuro's "cute" little grab-ass GIF games and silly word association junk posts to get back to the thread's topic. That is habitual derailing.

Regarding what started this mess:

You don't know if Cordelly is handicapped in some way. And he shouldn't have to inform you if he was. Common decency should dictate not to make fun of paraplegics online, since, well, cyberspace is a very popular hangout for such people. Also I could tell he was genuinely hurt by you making fun of para and quadiplegics in the way you did.

Maybe it ruins his immersion. Maybe he is in fact handicapped and delights in daydreaming of surviving a ZA. Maybe it just plain offended his sensibilities. Not everyone "pretends" to be hurt or offended, most people genuinely are.

It seems a lot of people have lost sight these days as to what is offensive. *ALL is not permissible*, I don't know why so many think life has drastically changed, and that it's ok to trample one another. But for many of us it's not acceptable. We do not live in a ZA.

#98 EvilDeadJ, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  19. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

This bullshyte some of you employ, claiming people are hiding under new names, coming back for revenge or whatever else ya dream up, is quite frankly, stupid and annoying. I'm not Cordelly, or KennyisAlive, ZombieKaaner, Wolf(whatever), Lepper, Darkness or any of the people I've been accused of being since joining the forum. Have admin or Mods look up my logon info and check.

You're talking to Cordelly in that post you dummy, and he's not me. It's me (EVILDEADJ) you believe to have some sort of obsession with Neuro, which I don't. Neuro just happened to be the first person of your gang to troll me, and he and Honda happened to be the ones fighting with me most last May. Also he and Jen were the ones completely derailing this thread and taking cloaked shots at Cordelly, even amidst protests by Cordelly.

But again I made no mention of him in my story, if you think it's about him that's on you.

I can't even bring myself to seriously rebut this, because it's just an obvious attempt to insult or anger me, or whatever it is you're trying to do with your Gorilla-Woman logic here. I honestly don't care...

I didn't think I was using "big words". I wrote some basic and simple alliterations, while making little attempt to cover up who I was trying to "affect" with the post. But hey, if they are big words to you fine..

As far as boring.. congratulations because I think you have me beat..

P.S.

This is just not cool dude... grow up

P.P.S.

Before you cry about me insulting you, just remember you blatantly tried to insult and attack my intelligence and masculinity first...;

Now go back to shoving fat hairy fistfuls of dry cheerios into your face, without a care for the contaminants you leave behind in the cereal bag. While, I might add, watching Dr. OZ explain why carbohydrate saturated diets aren't good for morbidly obese, middle aged people.

P.P.P.S.

And for God's sake, brush the cheerio bits off of your five furry chins. I'm sure your Daughter would be disgusted to come home to find mawmaw's baby-sitting consists of laying like a broken backed elephant in a lazy boy, racously snoring, while baby David is crawling up your gelatinous oversized belly to suck up those honey nut crumbs, in some sad attempt at self-nourishment.

#99 EvilDeadJ, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  20. Apollonia

So the first of your two posts above tells us all how we are ganging up on you and "trolling" you and how bad we are etc. etc. etc. Seriously, harp and violin music are resonating ALL over this forum over how wronged you are because of us.

Then in your second post to me where you took everything I said seriously, SMH, you again resort to lame insults. Look dude, if you think that you are anywhere near offending me think again LOL. It is laughable that you keep editing your posts to add another comment....is it taking you THIS long to look up comments on the internet? Im not going to cry about being insulted.....in retrospect, I invite you to keep them coming. The difference between you and I is ONE of us is secure and doesn't give a shit even if one or all or none of your comments are true. And if you've learned ANYTHING about me from these forums, it is that I do NOT have furry chins....I have feathered ones.

WOW, as I type this, you have edited your post 3 times. It is a good thing I'm the boss at work because I am cracking up. HAHAHA. Take a step back and think about who looks like a fool ROFLMAO. Your going to run out of "P's" or at the least, where them out on your keyboard.