Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beta was a music star?

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by NakedCity, Sep 25, 2019.

1. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it anywhere, so I'll post it. I don't even care for it, I doubt it's real or worth anything, and it's not even interesting, but I just read an article saying that FTWD revealed the pre-apocalypse identity of Beta, who would have been a music star in the TV universe (making it slightly different than in the comics).

[​IMG]

That's the discs Daniel dropped.

Meh.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I heard someone talking about this maybe a week ago and forgot about it. It wouldn't surprise me now that I see the picture, and given the fact that
    If it turns out to be true, it is mildly interesting.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah but how would no one have recognized him? Maybe because of the mask......but he's still pretty recognizable regardless.

4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I disagree. Seeing a huge bearded freak with a dead skin mask, I'd never think someone who was once known and sane would be behind it. He's just a huge guy, could be anybody who grew a beard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll take that. Lol