Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beta's BFF...

Discussion in 'Episode 1002 - We Are the End of the World' started by Daryl Rocks, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

OMG, how screwed up are you that you wear his face? How does someone think "Yea, that's how Bob will live on, I'll wear his face!" Take his shirt, but Jesus his face and wear it? I want to know what happened to his face. Do they tell this in the comics?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, I have some close friends, but I'm afraid that once they became a walker I would put them down, grieve, and then move on lol. I wouldn't even take the shirt. Its been on a corpse for some time. Maybe, just maybe, I'd take my friend's driver's license, just to have the picture. And even then I'd be sniffing it to see if it passed the staunch test.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

If you had to wear someone else's face, it could be a comfort to have a friend's face. But I'd never be able to rip it off the friend. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think it will catch on as a novel way dealing with grief. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. carolsubmissive

carolsubmissive Active Member

I'd wear Michonne's ass on my face!

Hopefully someone creates a parody where they're all wearing big juicy asses as masks instead

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Plus the fact that it's now 7 years later, so really (I use the term loosely) how would that flesh stay intact to still be a mask? Maybe he put a clear coat of something on it help preserve it?? :)

8. Lindigo

Leather coats and purses last like forever. We see the Whisperers tanning skin in the present time. Mummified flesh preserves, too. But, yeah, Beta's face skin is intensely darkened and contracted with age.

9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Human flesh isn't leather. I think it would have deteriorated pretty quickly after he cut it off his friend's face. But, hey, it's a tv show so I can live with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lindigo

I think it is leather after you tan it. :eek: There is leather from cows, goats, snakes, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I'm certain many of y'all have read Silence of the Lambs. In one of the Buffalo Bill chapters, the author describes in great detail the removal, care and processing of human flesh into leather. That part was ...... unsettling on the first read.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yep, human flesh can certainly be made into leather. They might be trying to put it through a primitive leathering process, that could be the idea we are suppose to have, although I'm not sure how well the decomposing, rotted flesh of the walkers would take to it. The durability of the leather relies on intact skin proteins. Still its likely they are putting it through some sort of process that is suppose to make it last longer, and maybe also make it more tolerable to wear on your face.

• Informative Informative x 1