Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beth just doomed Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by La Marquesa, Mar 3, 2014.

1. cakebythepound

Yeah, she was being sarcastic. Maggie asked her why she didn't seem to care about him and she was essentially saying, "We only dated for 3 months, I'm not married to the guy."

Also, not that I want them to hook up, but Beth should be close to 18, if she's not already. She was 17 when Judith was born.

2. SZQ

SZQ Member

Daryl's story arc was completed last night when they torched the moonshine cabin allowing him to say goodbye to his past life. I don't want Daryl to die, but good storytelling would say it is so.

3. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

She is 18 in Season 4
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Beth_Greene
    That would make it legal everywhere. But I am glad they didn't have sex, hope they never will have. It wouldn't be a good match. Good friends, yes. But nothing beyond this.

4. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

She is going to give him VD?

5. Indisposed

Indisposed Member

Highly doubt that Daryl is dying anytime soon. They have joked about it like two or three times already this season on the Talking Dead. They wouldn't joke about it so much if it was indeed going to happen

#25 Indisposed, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  6. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

Yeah, I think this is Daryl's last season. Beth's 'last man standing' line was a total jinx. It's like a character talking about how they have one more day to retirement or they just want to slow down for a little while. It's a big red flag. Especially in TWD, where everything always goes wrong.

7. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Exactly my thoughts, and it's a ZA now! Gotta keep the human race replenishing!

8. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yep, Daryl said it reminded him of a place his Dad once had, so that was a way for him to bury his rotten past in a blaze of glory.

Also imagine the scene they could write for Beth if he dies where she regretfully relives that time she said that to him in her moonshine influenced moment.

9. La Marquesa

La Marquesa Member

sadly, i agree. it was basically a way to say that he had found inner peace - which means he's ready to be killed off. i hope i'm wrong, i like daryl as the lonewolf character, (and his face).

he was already taking on leadership and had abandoned his past (read: merle) when Rick gave him the opportunity. unless "still" just needed a feel-good episode, i think we are in daryl's last days now that his character has come full-circle. :(

10. La Marquesa

La Marquesa Member

i think that'd make a really fitting end for daryl - saving Beth from looters while sacrificing himself. although i hate to see daryl go, that'd be the way i'd want him to die.

who knows. now those looters that Rick hid from in the house might be looking out for whoever killed their buddy. they know a woman was there, and they know someone killed their friend. so if they run across Daryl and Beth, they might think that they were the ones in the house.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I totally agree, but since it was made ***SO*** obvious do you think it might just be a trick of the show to make you THINK they are going to kill off Daryl when they aren't?

12. ShamblingCorpse

The last man standing line reminded me of Hershel's "you risk your life" speech. I knew he was done soon after that, but Daryl might last longer than any of us expect. Some things are hard to predict and instead of Daryls death it might just be a jumping off point to major changes to his character and outlook.

I still think he is dead, probably by the bandits Rick met. He saves Beth and it costs him his life. The whistling dude takes Daryls crossbow and they run into Rick and co. Rick recognizes the crossbow and the whistling and goes bat crap crazy on them and kills them all in a very messy way.

13. HeadlessHershel

I thought it was unusual they showed the rattlesnake's head being severed and when Daryl missed the squirrel the way the camera focused on the bolt being snapped, not to mention the clock. His number could very well be up.

14. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Yep Beth's last man standing w very ominous . So if Daryl dies soon I hope it isn't by some random walker bite it should be something more meaningful, like saving Little Miss Firestarter from the fate that awaits her at the hands of the bad guys.

15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

*pedo face*