Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beths Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Apocalypse, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Apocalypse

Apocalypse New Member

Calling it now.

2. CauseTheyreFast

I'm not sure...At the end with her comment, I believe it could be one or the other...

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I'm thinking the opposite...thinking they might be grooming her into being the next Andrea....a very slow grooming..

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I have a certain interview and a few hunches that make me think the opposite.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

My gut feeling is that the producers think that Hershel's death is enough this season. I think we will lose more people, but it won't be core people that have been with us since season one and two. We might lose like Bob or Tyreese or Lizzie. I think the core is safe. :p

6. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

I think they're investing in her growth instead.

7. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

I dunno. I thought she was dead until that line at the end. She effectively said "im going to get killed soon because im not strong". It would be predictable and boring if they just off her in the next few episodes. Something is up.

8. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Well, eventually they're all dead.

I don't think so though, there is a LOT of room for character growth with her, I don't think they are finished with Beth yet.

9. cakebythepound

I got sort of the opposite feeling. Like she jinxed them and Daryl will be the one to die. But it really could go either way.

10. PipForever

PipForever Member

When I saw the preview for this episode, when I saw the beginning with the "previously on AMC's the walking dead" clips, and when she said she wanted a drink, I continuously thought, she isn't making it out of this episode. This is her death episode.

I kept expecting a zombie to reach out, grab her, and bite her. I thought this... Up until she told Daryl that he will be the last one standing... Now I don't know what to think. I don't think she will die anytime soon.

11. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

This. My first thought after Beth's 'last one standing' line was that she just killed Daryl. :zombies_lol:

12. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

I said this in other threads, but that line was really for us at home. We viewers see Daryl as this omnipotent plot armor character. We know he wont die. Beth knows he wont die. Beth feels she is weak/naive and that she will be killed off soon. That entire scene felt like they were contemplating their place on the TV show.

Now that they said it though, I really cant see Beth just dying to random walker anymore. If she dies it will be big I think.

13. Shane's Brainz

I also thought the "last man standing" was a death sentence for Daryl, but Ive been saying I think he may be the season finale death for awhile, I actually thought both would die this season, now Im not so sure about Beth dying, if one or both do die I think it it would be much bigger then just a zombie bite

14. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I thought that when Beth said Daryl would be the last man standing he'd think that that was a really depressing thought and he would deliberately let himself be taken out to rid the world of someone as useless as he feels he is. But she seemed to convince him that what's important is who he is now not who he was before, so he was feeling like it wasn't time to give up yet.

15. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you put like, a spoiler in the title? I haven't watched the episode yet, and the first thing I see when I get on the forum is this as the last replied to thread. Maybe that's my bad for going on the board before watching the episode, but some spoiler warnings in the title would be appreciated.

16. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Beth will outlive Daryl, you heard it here first.

17. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

Beth is not dead though? lol shes fine. Seriously. This post is just theorizing about whether she will die or not.

Im not trolling I swear, Beth is alive and well. Very alive though maybe a bit hung over from all the moonshine.

18. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

In any movie or TV show, when someone says things like "you'll survive the longest," etc, its canon. They live. But TWD isn't every show.

19. Caryl

Caryl Member

There's not a chance in hell she will fill Andrea's shoes but I do think that maybe they are trying to convince viewers to like her or give a shit so they can keep her around.

20. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

lol, yay. Ok thanks, I'm waiting for it to show up on Amazon. :/