Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beths Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Apocalypse, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

I'm starting to think that Beth will make it to Season 5.

2. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

IMHO both of them aren't going to die♫ Maggie will probably get separated from Sasha and Bob, and Daryl will get separated from Beth, and thought that Beth died and decided to move on and found those men from Rick's cabin♫ Finally, in the ending scene, the fog clears and Maggie and Beth reunite happily and Bob and Sasha kiss on the sunset♪ The next episode will probably focus on Daryl, and Carol's group♪

3. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Well if they are it'll be a long wait. No offence to the actress who I believe is 30 years old, but Beth never seems to get any older.

People on here keep saying she's 16 - when I think Beth is supposed to be 18 or 19. Yet she still acts 16.

No amount of boozing will make me think she is older than that. Or any more mature.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

No matter what Beth said anything could happen until the end of Season 4. I just hope the opposite won't happen.

5. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Uh, this is a sub forum specifically devoted to discussing Episode 12 - Still. Clearly labelled as such. Why would you come into this sub forum, knowing that people are discussing this episode and then complain that they should include spoiler warnings because you haven't seen it yet? If you don't want spoilers don't read sub forums where an episode you haven't watched is being discussed.

6. Natta

Natta Member

Beth definitely isn't dead. I think she has quite a long life ahead of her. Why would they focus an entire episode on two characters only to kill one of the two off? It would be a waste.

Also it would be way too predictable this thread proves that. People are thinking "Yep Beth's gone for sure." I really don't think she is going anywhere. She has so much more potential, I mean she's kind of a blank slate in a way, there's so much more to be explored with her. "Still" was definitely a turning point for her character. I'm sticking with my belief she makes it to season 5 and beyond.

7. Woodburys Mayor

Maybe,I would have said that earlier this season in the first half when character highlights ment death Gov, Hershel etc. But now lots of characters are being high lighted,my bet is still that Maggie dies

8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I hope Beth dies...but then again those that have read my comments can probs see that.

9. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

umm - Beth is dying just yet.

10. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see both Beth and Daryl die. Daryl because his death would greatly impact the show and Beth because I can't stand her voice or the way she talks through her teeth all the damn time.

11. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

Maybe this is an out there thought but..... What if Daryl and Beth find themselves in a situation they know they can not escape and they make a suicide pact? (shout out to the comics) Both die, this is of course after the kiss.

12. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Maybe they fall in love, then Beth dies AMD Daryl misses her like crazy; just as she predicted.

Or Daryl dies and she actually sheds tears this time when a boyfriend kicks the bucket.

13. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

Stay far away from this forum until youre caught up on all the episodes. Otherwise you deserve what you get for thinking you can log on all willie-nillie like.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

They've killed a lot of characters with potential ' growth ' so don't think Beth is safe.

15. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Uh, it was kinda hard to avoid when I went on the forum and it was the first thing I saw because it was the last replied to thread.

16. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Maybe, but instead of putting "Beth's dead" you could type "RIP" that way people still know what the threads about. The forum is for a lot more than spoilers, so no Im not going to wait. In this case it's alright because it's not the real deal.

17. ryannasaurus

ryannasaurus Member

Beth's maturity is in her people skills. She may be seen as very naive due to her belief in pre-ZA virtues like faith and love and happiness, but this can also just be seen as an unwavering optimism. But her people skills were really the highlight of the episode. We get to see how self-aware she is and she is able to read Daryl to a tee. She gets to him emotionally in a way that the one kid (her old bf) never was able to.

18. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

So what is your prediction on the episode this will happen?

I'm thinking in the finale, if not at all realistically.

19. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I don't know. Wouldn't be surprised but I also wouldn't be surprised if there no more major deaths… Beth's being built up.

I understand that people worry that a character will die once they start getting exposure, but it's not a rule. They might just be building her.

20. sam12six

sam12six Member

Shouldn't you have put this in spoiler tags? I mean, what if I thought she was dead? I haven't seen an episode since she was on her deathbed at the farm and assumed she'd die. Don't you feel guilty spoiling things for fans like myself who haven't seen that last couple of seasons?

Shame on you.

Of course, I'm just kidding. I just see this on all kinds of forums. I hang at a mixed martial arts forum and after a big card, people rush to talk about what happened and there's invariably someone who complains that they're not putting everything in spoiler tags because they haven't seen it yet. People are rude there, though. They tell the person he is stupid for being on the forum where people talk about fights that just occurred when he doesn't want to read anything about the fight that just occurred.

I just really hope Dale's still around...