Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Beth's escape.................................

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by gavuk, Mar 13, 2014.

1. SeeinzStarz

SeeinzStarz Member

I sure hope she escapes.. :/

I wonder though.. she's a pretty small person.. not much meat there!! ;)

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But she has that extra layer of fat that all women have that make them oh so delicious. :p

But think logically here; She had an injury that made her limp, and someone was chasing her. If I knew that there was a group of cannibals roaming about and saw that, I would grab her too. But the bag... I can see her limping into the road and being hit by the car (She did dart out onto a roadway in the middle of the night after all.) dropping her bag, and maybe being knocked unconscious. Seeing an already injured woman being chased by a crossbow wielding maniac, I can see how she was thrown into the car and sped away from danger. The truth is, faced with this exact scenario, it is what I would do.

3. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I wonder when will we see her again... I have a feeling they could show her in the finale like some kind of a cliffhanger.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Somehow I can't imagine there are really too many rules about this sort of thing?

Some may like Sushi and others prefer Grilling?

If you Google my Sig. other options may be revealed!

5. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

That's quite a good scenario, she could have been knocked out and the person in the car could have thought they were saving her. I would actually like that outcome.

6. justjoinedtosay

this is what i'm thinking too.

it was dark, daryl took off after the car immediately, without checking the shrubbery =)

the exhortations of beth's helplessness are greatly exaggerated--she knows how to scavenge cars for things to start fires and how to dig fire pits and how to string noise-making crap around trees, and was able to hold, knock, and draw a crossbow with a 200lb draw weight (at least)--AND she has managed to keep her hair grease and tangle free

Emily's contract has a no raping clause

#26 justjoinedtosay, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  7. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

A funeral home is a singularly bad choice for a honey trap. How many survivors would think to scavenge in such a place (do they really need embalming fluid in the ZA?)?

If I were a bad guy in the ZA and wanted to trap other survivors for nefarious purposes, I'd choose a nice house with a white picket fence and drug the food I left inside.

8. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Okay sooo now we know Beth had been abducted and we also know Dawn and her henchmen had no connection to the gingerbread house. Simply just an extreme coincidence Gorum stumbled onto Beth and was able to capitalize on our lil groups chaotic moment. Would someone kindly expound on Daryl and Beth's discovery of the mortuary, gingerbread esque house. Because frankly, in hindsight I find this segment of the episode to be quite unbelievable and lacking in a quality this show deserves.

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

*Daryl cries at this thread being bumped*

10. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

It's allll good. Norman will jump at the opportunity for a good dramatic melt down.

[​IMG]