Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Better structures

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by sandygrub, May 9, 2015.

1. sandygrub

sandygrub New Member

it gets a bit annoying spending alot of time making a base then getting the metal walls required also just getting items and gear to put into it then to leave for a small amount of time to find someone has busted your doors and taken everything that was at your base when you return, just make a way to reinforces doors/walls etc

2. h1z1downdrain

h1z1downdrain New Member

Well i'm not here to talk about the structures which I find adequate.I'm here to vent my frustration with the progression of the development.SO,to start.How about instead of adding stupid shit like more clothing options you fix your piss poor physics,especially in terms of vehicles which go about the speed of fart and flip 12 times when you hit a pebble in the road which might have been invisible to start with?Seriously you keep throwing pointless shit in the game while instead of fixing the consistent obvious problems.I know it's in beta and all but i'm sick and tired of seeing dumb crap added like longsleeve shirts and boots as an option instead of fixing and the real problems which make the game barely playable instead of fun.8/10 times I am frozen out of the game for no reason and every month all we see is stupid update adding irrelevant things like vehichles in the lobby?...Seriously it's a goddamnlobby work on the actual game you ****nuggets.I actually paid for a game t\where the developers are seemingly going to ruin it by adding tons of pointless shit instead of fixing what was almost already a great game to begin with.But no,lets add toilet paper or bandaids next update,that'd be cool right?**** you H1Z1 I want my money back you pretend developers.

3. search543

search543 Member

wow dude... take it easy...

4. Rowger

Rowger New Member

yes need better structure

5. Kore

Kore New Member

1. You bought an Early-Access game that has Early Access warnings all over it. Bugs are going to happen, in which you should post in the technical support forums, submit support tickets, or contact the devs through reddit.

2. The devs are listening to several thousand peoples' suggestions at once. Yes, the game has bugs. Fixing the bugs, and then adding more content could create even more bugs. I'm sure the devs are trying to implement new content and balance out bugs at the same time, which is HARD! If you follow them on Twitter, like I do, you will see they are CONSTANTLY bug fixing to help improve the game and improve player morale. Maybe they didn't get to your specific bug this week, maybe it'll be next week. Be patient! :)

3. Like I said in #2, adding new content can screw up code. Instead of fixing some things right away, they may be focusing more on the roadmap to get content out, and THEN smooth the bugs out after.

6. Puffin

Puffin New Member

wish it was more like rust

the fact that they call it a sandbox game yet you can place things inside you base where ever you want is a joke. They need to make the building more like rust.

7. Kevy

Kevy Member

There should be like steal doors.

8. SavageAsHell

SavageAsHell New Member