Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Big Tiny too bad!

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by Jakobi, Oct 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I kinda wanted to see him make it, he was one big dude. Then after he got scratched, I thought oh no we are about to get the biggest zombie yet!

RIP Big Tiny

2. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

There still is no proof that scratches kill. They should've put him in quaranteen and waited to see if scratches kill. Rick called it a bite. I don't think he believed Tiny when Tiny said it was only a scratch. I still stand firm on the belife that scratches don't kill.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah, plus did we ever see the damage? The blood on Big Tiny's hand could have been from the walker. It sounded like he did get scratched, but I think Tomas jumped on it too fast.

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

While I do believe that he got scratched (and possibly gouged) with the end of the zombie's broken off forearm bone and that he most likely did get infected with the dripping gore, I also still think they could have at least waited for the "fever" to set in but then again it was that crazed serial killer who did the deed, I can't say for sure, even thou Rick seemed to say that this was Good bye I can't say for sure that they would have killed him right then and there.

#4 8307c4, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  5. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think Rick was on the verge of locking him up until whatisname did that number on his head.

6. Scylix

Scylix Member

I think he'd be infected for the fact that he got a pretty gnarly scratch but also could've become infected with walker blood mixed with his.

7. Ry_Roamer

Ry_Roamer Member

I'm not sure if it was written in the script or if it was a mistake on Andrew's part, but Rick called the scratch a bite. Sorta off topic, but I thought it was a funny goof

#7 Ry_Roamer, Oct 22, 2012
  8. loco

loco Member

While thinking the scratch couldn't have done anything... It's still a big scene where Thomas needed to prove to Ricks group that he aint one to be ****ed with. Just like in prison life you have to do something big and outrageous to prove you are "Top Dog". Thomas under estimated Rick at that moment. If Lori didn't have the "soft" talk with him .. I don't think Rick would've killed Thomas.

9. ryannasaurus

ryannasaurus Member

I agree 100%

10. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

no he didn't get "infected" cause he already was... like everyone else.

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

omg that's not what I meant of course they all already have it not like I haven't seen every episode of the show at least twice and watched the entire run in its entirety too it's not like a part that I missed but the infection still has to be set active or whatever the F has to happen and I didnt feel like typing it all out when one word took care of it

#11 8307c4, Oct 22, 2012
  12. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

This is a myth created by movies. Doing something outrages will get you raped and killed. If you want to prove yourself in prison you stay quiet, give the old timers respect, and handle your buisness if anyone steps to you. If you go in acting like a badass you're a dead man.

13. RicksRightHand

He definitely did get scratched, you see it in the episode... looks pretty gnarly.

[​IMG]

14. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, he wass definitely scratched by the mauled walker bone. Too bad he didn't stick around long enough for us to get an answer for the "do scratches cause death?" thread....

15. T-Dog

T-Dog Member

This was the scene that made me hate tomas. RIP Big Tiny.

16. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Is it possible when you get scratched, just like the small bites you get the fever like Jim did?

17. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

Wait a minute? Lori has a pep talk with Rick about someone and a while later he muders them with a sharp object?

Lemme think. I'll be back....

[​IMG]

:hatchet:

18. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

In all the close in combat that the prison crew has done (not to mention what we didn't see in the 8 months on the road) there is zero chance that none of them was scratched by a walker.
    BTW Big Tiny however was BADLY scratched and I have no idea how that would work.

19. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

Agreed. There's no way the could go all that time fighting hand to hand without a scratch, a droop of blood going in someone's mouth, etc..

20. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

This ^ is completely spot on. Hey, if you're a gangster more power to ya. But don't go in there trying to be something you're not. That's only gonna get you cut, stabbed or worse just because you saw one too many episodes of OZ and decided to punch the biggest dude in the cell block in the face !!! LMFAO!