Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bloodied eyed zombie at the fence

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by theNextmrsGrimes, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Country

Country Member

Holy mother Mary, so true.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The blood on his skin here [even up by his eyes] actually looks like it may have come form his nose and mouth. Its not conclusive. But yes, the eyes themselves are now red or black for sure. I think its suppose to be the same condition as the eye-bleeding walker, but that Greg N. didn't want to make it too obvious, so he smeared the blood in such a way that would cause us to have this exact discussion.

3. Riverstyx72

Riverstyx72 New Member

My vote is for hemorrhagic fever. It causes bleeding from the eyes, nose, etc.

4. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Robert!

5. Techjunkie Here

Techjunkie Here New Member

bleeding zombie and Patrick

That was a good analysis of the zombie that had the bleeding eyes and Patrick. This virus may have mutated that caused the zombies in the first place or another type of virus going through the air or the food. I think it could be the food or water that caused Patrick to turn. The zombie that had the bleeding eyes did appear "new" in zombie form and the other zombies did not have the eyes that turned.

6. mirandakane

mirandakane Member

I was thinking that could have been related..same with the pig too.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It's probably love.

8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The killing walkers next to the fences so close to all their people/food/livestock is the way this new threat has arrived at the prison..

Woodbury had the best idea, surround the compound with trucks & solid fencing to create a barrier..

9. Gus

Gus New Member

Walkers at the fence look more decayed and upset.

The walkers at the fence were making more noise and looked like they have been dead longer, (except bloody eye walker). It's like they are really hungry now and more fierce.

10. Dman1972

Dman1972 Member

Their more riled up because they know its feeding time. Someone is obviously feeding them which is just making them more ravenous for real human flesh. Cap it off with the fact that there is now a large group of people living at the prison so now they see food walking around constantly. I mean come on, you got kids standing not 20 feet from a group of walkers. You might as well be ringing the dinner bell. When there we're less then 10 people in the prison group, there wasn't a lot of interest by the walkers but all that's changed now. Before they spent most of their time inside the prison and hiding with someone on watch outside but now their just all out in the open for the walkers to see. Bad Move!

11. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Yeah, the kids at the fence would definitely increase their activity. I mean, really, they were treating them like pets and that in itself is dangerous. They need to be taught respect. I was 100% with Carl on that.

And with someone feeding them, it's keeping them active.

12. BoneDryFingers

It has just popped into my head,was there not an episode near the end of last season with 3 zombies that looked like this one? i think it was 2 men and a blonde woman and it looked like their eyes were gouged out and blood running down their face

13. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

"FEAR THE UNKNOWN"

That's what they're trying to tell us.

14. Benzel

Benzel Member

I wonder how quickly this illness took and whether or not Patrick was sick before or after he shook Daryl's hand...

15. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

True dat and you beat me to the punch. In the name of hygienic practices in their third world enviroment. One has to wonder did Daryl just come from the outhouse or perhaps just finished gutting a 'walker' when he licked his digits and proceded to shake hands with the person in charge of preparing the camps food.

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Can you remember which episode ? I'll look it up if you can recall which episode..

Exactly !!

It was scary because it was different to what we've come to expect..

17. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

18. BoneDryFingers

Im not sure what episode..im watching season 3 here again and soon as i see it ill post it

19. Sixfootbrunette

Must be a new infection speading which kills humans (and then come back as walkers). Ebola virus maybe??

20. cuchu89

cuchu89 New Member

zombie bleeding in the eye

why you see a zombie bleeding in the eye in the episode? this can link at final scene of episode? two bleeding zombie in the eye.. one dead in the final scene and another zombie seen in the episode..