Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bob? Would you feel safe with him?

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Toothpick, Mar 11, 2014.

1. HeadlessHershel

Any chance Bob is one of the hunters? It seemed like he was on the road 'alone' for a long time but he could be a spy or maybe his job is to lure entire groups back to them? If he is a spy the rats at the prison fence might've been used to distract walkers while he was talking to someone on the outside.

2. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Bob's an asset. Cool under attack by multiple walkers; and so what if he's a recovering alcoholic - he's never been a drunken liability in any scene so far. And isn't he a trained medic? That's a very valuable skillset in the ZA.

In this episode it was Maggie who was the liability by charging off on her own like that. Although the characters do have a tendency to act like stroppy 14 year olds on a regular basis.

3. cmstomps

cmstomps Member

Interesting. What do you think her motive is?

4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

She was worried Tyreese would contract the disease from her?

Also, Bob is a medic. Maybe its just my personal experience and just an assumption, but I don't see people who take those types of job roles healing people and being in health as being so cold and cruel to people. They usually have a good heart, unlike the hunter type people who are probably people who were always selfish but couldn't act out on it as much.

Also, story wise, the group always needs a doctor, and Bob is it. It gives him hopes he's definitely one of the good guys, because the group will always need healing. Heh.

#44 Spidey, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  5. cmstomps

cmstomps Member

Oh, OK.

6. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be the ultimate twist .. Everyone thinking Carol, Lizzie or even Carl, and BAM it's Sasha because she was concerned about Ty and how he kept wanting to visit Karen even after she was sick, take her flowers, etc. Then Carol is just covering for Lizzie thinking she did it, when in actuality Lizzie was not involved afterall ... hmmmmm

I like it...

7. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

At this point I kind of trust the Bob ... but I wonder if the powers that be for TWD sometimes don't even have an exact storyline planned very far out for some characters, as far as how they eventually turn out, whether they live or die, they're good or bad and so on.

They probably have people from the staff post on msg boards anonymously and feel the general public out, then decide. hahaha

They're the Illuminati of social media ... lol

8. len112

len112 Member

My theory involves Carol catching Sasha in the act and helping her dispose of the bodies . Sasha caught the flu Carol didn't . Carol then sees Tyrese beating on Rick and decides to take the fall for Sasha not thinking Rick would expel her from the group . Carol then goes back to the prison to retrieve the girls . I'm thinking next week she confesses this to Tyrese as she thinks Sasha is dead

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No chance. He's never lured anyone anywhere. He didn't feed the walkers - that was Lizzie.

What possible reason would Carol have for covering for Sasha, especially with Tyreese? He'd be far less likely to kill HIS OWN SISTER than someone he hardly knows, and likewise Carol isn't that close to Sasha. This theory makes zero sense.

#49 tink, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  10. rustybag

rustybag Member

Well I don't know yet about Bob, but I don't think Daryl & Glen should have picked him up off the street like that, or trusted his answers to the 3 questions. I don't know if the 3 questions came from the comics or are written in for the show specifically, but it would make more sense if they either used that method more consistently, or got rid of it all together. Personally, I liked it better when they didn't trust strangers, and if new members came into the group, it was because they were thrown together by circumstances. Bob comes across like he's rather benign for now, but who knows where they are going with him.

#50 rustybag, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

The three questions are the questions that Rick got asked over the telephone (by "Shane") when he went completely mental after Lori died.

12. len112

len112 Member

Tyrese probably wouldn't kill Sasha but it would most definitely hurt their relationship . As the group needed Tyrese it's possible Carol took the fall not realising that Rick would react the way he would . She did after all tell him not to tell anyone what she'd done and they'd spent pretty much the entire epsiode setting up Carol as someone who would do anything to keep the group safe .

13. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

Former roommates ?

http://youtu.be/0sq8VDXlWQk

14. sneakyboo

sneakyboo Member

I'm with you on this one. I think he is essentially not a bad guy but he has weaknesses which make him a vunerable point in a group, maybe his own selfish needs have prevented him from becoming the hero and people die as a result.... it's not that it's really his fault but he never did anything to stop the situation.
    Before this group he strikes me as a character that would just run and save himself when the doodoo hits the fan... in essence I think he was a coward but his interactions with ricks group may have changed him

15. maya15

maya15 Member

No, I would not feel especially safe, but I would give him a chance. The perfect company is scarce in the ZA.

16. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

^^ this exactly.

17. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

So would you have kicked Hershel out when you found out he was a recovered alcoholic?

18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I dont know if I would feel safe with him; he had a certain taint about him.

19. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

Numbers are power in the zombie apocalypse! Bob's a number, so yeah! The more the better!!!