Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Body tied to the tree...chopped up body....take 2

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by gavuk, Mar 24, 2015.

1. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Interesting, Carol threatens boy with tree tying and screaming into the night as the 'walkers' move in to eat out his insides. Then D & A find just that ...holy sh-t! Carol is a WOLF!!!

[​IMG]

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Women are lighter overall than men. If you are collecting torsos and are the one who has to carry them, why not tie the man up and disembowel him, if that's your thing, and carry the woman's torso back?

3. Rocky

Rocky Member

You're an absolute genius and obviously very well qualified. Could you find time to look at my wife for me?

4. Cons72

Cons72 Member

It looks to me people are hacked up before they are Zs.

5. Screaminleeman

It would be interesting to see if the upper torso of a zombie attached to the lower torso of a horse to see if the virus that infects Humans can reanimate the lower torso of another species.

Nothing beats a zombie centaur, or Harpy!

6. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

If you look closely at the shot showing the possible Morgan arms you can see ropes coming off of each one, as if the rope is tied to the wrist but covered up by the sleeve. The person was either tied up or he was tied down arms out before being amputated. No question the bodies are dismembered while the person is alive and personally I think its no question that the W's are being cut while the person is still alive too. They are marking their kills and also spreading fear of the wolves. Also I can pretty clearly see two sets of arms and then an additional arm as well in one shot. So to me it looks like a total of three males.

Also the woman tied to the tree has two visible zombie bites (right bicep and left shoulder.) So we know zombies ate her entrails. But she doesn't have any kind of a gag in her mouth. If she were eaten by zombies then she'd definitely make enough noise that Daryl and Aiden would have heard her when they were seeing the fire the night before. They comment that the arms and legs are from a recent kill but I don't think they imply the same about the woman. Her face also looks very blotchy and veiny as she is already turned. So I'm thinking that the woman may have been tied up and left for walkers a while back and had been dead for a while. Long enough that the walkers stopped eating her. The men were then killed very soon prior to Daryl and Aiden arriving.

#26 Adam Poole, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  7. Screaminleeman

OK, We need proof however. Please post a clip of You carrying Olivia's torso around!:zombies_confused:

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The nerves wouldn't be connected from the upper half to the lower.

9. Tomzed

Tomzed New Member

Sadly I am thinking that the viewers are putting more thought into this than the writers and it may just end up being a demonstration of how deranged the "w" people are. Would love for every detail to mean something but I don't think it does. Boo me qq.