Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Body Tied to Tree

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by Terminator, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Unless I've missed the thread no one has mentioned the woman tied to the tree. Someone who had a falling out with the Wolves? As Daryl said, she looked like a fresh kill. And did she have a W carved in her forehead? I don't recall.

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, she did have a W on her forehead. Since she is a fresh kill and the other chopped up body as well, the Wolves are nearby.

And when Rosita and Michoone went out looking for Sasha, there is a scene showing them hearing a noise which alerted both of them. I suspect that was a noise made by Wolves spying on them.

3. Ames25

Ames25 Member

She was definitely a fresh kill, she didn't turn until Daryl lifted her head. It means that Daryl and Aaron could literally only be an hour behind.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

And in the next episode, they should have made first contact with this group, supposedly the Wolves.

In one of the promo pic, they are running across a field with Aaron holding the spy listening device. They could be fleeing but I think they are actually following the group. In one of the trailer/promo, they are into a town area too. So, they might just follow this group into a nearby town.

5. Darylette

Darylette Member

I think it's safe to say the reveal is imminent. And the wolves are veery, veery bad

6. DarkTiger29

DarkTiger29 New Member

I was thinking it had something to do with Nicholas since he and Aiden had tied up walkers before. Just something to think about.

7. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

It bothered me that when Aaron and Daryl came upon the body tied to the tree Daryl didn't say "Hey... I've seen this W before"

8. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I thought about the thing Carol said to Sam about being tied to a tree.

9. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

...that's creepy...I like it

10. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

Ahh, I see someone else tried to force Carol into making them cookies.

11. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

Has Daryl actually seen that before? I know he wasn't at Shirewilt when they rammed the truck full of walker torsos with Ws carved in their foreheads. Has he seen it somewhere else? I know we viewers have seen it a number of times, but which of the characters have seen it?

12. rustybag

rustybag Member

LOL, I thought Aaron and Daryl were channeling Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConnaughey in "True Detective"..

13. gracelesswalker

gracelesswalker New Member

Daryl saw it on the walker Carol killed outside of the blender gun house. So at least once.

14. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Yes, when he, Carol and Rick had the meeting by the shack outside the gates. The walker that came upon them had the "W" carved in their head.

15. Screaminleeman

I still think the "W" scientifically marks the walkers that were inoculated with some experimental compound designed to either stop the transformation in a newly bitten victim, or to create dosed zombies that attract the walking dead to prey upon as intensely or more so than a live Human being.

16. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I'm not sure I buy that theory, because I'm pretty well convinced now that the Ws were carved into the walkers' foreheads before they turned into walkers. That woman's W didn't look that fresh, but she was freshly dead, so she got hers while still alive. That then implies (but I admit doesn't prove) that the truck of walker torsos were probably also alive when carved, then killed and allowed to turn. I don't think anyone doing scientific experiments would do that (unless they're an evil genius, evil being the operative word there).

I'm personally hoping that the walker torsos were already walkers before they were de-limbed. :zombies_nosmile:

17. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

will Daryl take the legs to Olivia

18. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

No. Aiden is dead and Nick doesn't have the cajones to do anything on his own. And the timing is off.

19. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Yes, when Carol killed the walker and used the full clip....target practice. Rick, Carol and Daryl saw it on the dead walker's forehead

20. tsahi

tsahi Member

It's interesting to see how easily Daryl stabs the woman in the forehead. The skull is pretty hard, and since this wasn't the usual rotten walker, but a fresh kill, it should have been pretty hard to shove a knife like that.