Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Both Sneak Peeks for 4-3

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Tony Davis, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I doubt she'll die from the disease but I'm still scared for her. Sasha, noes !!!!!

2. walkerfanz

walkerfanz New Member

Wasn't the actress made a series regular? I doubt she will die then. She will survive and show that the illness is survivable.

3. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

That, while true and relevant to the show, is a little misleading. The reason it hit that age group so hard was because of troop movements making it easy to transmit to large groups. And most troops that are deployed are in the 20 to 30 age range.

4. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

1) I mentioned that, and there is zero reason for it to NOT happen.
    2) Sorry but the 1918 Pandemic (that the show runners are using as a template), was still only 15 to 28% lethal. You don't kill 4 people with a cough even if 1 of the 4 is going to (statistically) die. They NEED the numbers.
    3) because that would require foresight. This group has none.

5. BoneDryFingers

Yeah it's different with male voice

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

1. Sense if normalcy. They laced after 6 months most likely. They don't have individual keys either. They would need a set time to open every cell which I don't see working. Risk if being trapped as well.
    2.its not certainly lethal. You can't just kill everyone that coughs.
    3.it just happened that day and Daryl was. We saw others wearing them in later previews. Almost everyone was exposed in some way anyway. It would be like 3 people and they are avoiding those people

7. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

Super stoked!

8. Shadow

Shadow Member

That's a sh*tload of walkers and Tyreese will hammer them all down!!

And please Sasha, don't die! She's my favorite woman in the show after Carol.
    Death row looks right out of a horror movie, coughing people in cells... *brr*

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I wanna know if Sasha being sick happens before or after

10. RGHendo

RGHendo Member

I wonder how it will all play out if this illness and the giant herd force them out of the prison. will they head onto alexandria and if so how will the governor play into that?

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Unless they know that you think you know, and then boom.

12. SpawnAgain1

SpawnAgain1 Member

Well with some of the group getting sick and potentially over running certain blocks inside the prison and a herd of walkers bearing down on them from the outside this will surely mark the end of the prison? as they will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. On a side note did anybody else think Ricks baby is getting sick in ep.2? she started coughing and was then sick! maybe im over thinking it as babies do these things but i thought id throw it out their.

13. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

when in the hell did Daryl just stop the car and not turn around to get the hell out of there??

14. AliceKettle

AliceKettle Member

I think this illness will continue to affect and kill every former member of Woodbury. Think about it, no one in the main group of characters is getting sick. Maybe its because because they've built up an immunity to it.

15. Country

Country Member

Well, they definitely won't head to Alexandria in the next few episodes, it's just too far away for them.

16. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

Is it just me or do other people wonder why they don't use noise makers to distract/move walkers? If I were Daryl I'd start blaring my horn and keep going, lead the herd somewhere else. Same for the scene with the walkers bending the fence, why not get some people with noisemakers (old instruments, boom box, gunshots, whatever) to take the weight off?

17. RGHendo

RGHendo Member

I know they won't reach the place but i'm wondering if they will set off to go there and the governor somehow get involved with negan. I just don't see how they can stretch this out, dam near all of D block are ill and some reanimating and as we saw in the sneak peek a giant herd is on it's way. It seems like they will be packing up and running in a few episodes.

One more thing. does anyone think that Dr.S is dead? Sasha went to find him in the sneak peek but he didn't answer her calls. I think he may have caught the infection or he went to check on one of the patients when it reanimated and bit him or full on devoured him

18. AClayeJ

AClayeJ Member

I mentioned that in another thread. The Governor used a rotating drum with holes in it powered by solar panels to make noise and capture walkers in that pit. They need something like that located away from the prison to lure them away from the prison.

19. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

I figured such devices would become common place (though now that I think on it, no one in the group was with TG when he went to that noise maker).

I would set some up around the prison, far enough away to not hear them, but close enough to act as a barrier, ideally.
    Heck at least have them set up around the fence maybe 100 meters off (or however far you got) so someone can ride out and turn it on to distract the walkers if they build up.

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think noise near their home could attract 10 new walkers for each one that it pulls away. Noise works for distracting walkers when you're on a run, but I think the last thing they want is noise near their home.